I hope this Holiday season brings you many wonderful memories with your loved ones! It’s so busy this time of year. So, to save you some shopping time and exceeded spending, we put a list together of ideas for shopping from the comfort of your home, in your pj’s with a hot cup of coffee. You’re Welcome ;)!
Ladies and young adult:
- Makeup Bag– Can never have too many!
- Keepsake Box- So cute. Am getting our daughters this.
- Robe- For that cold winter weather.
- PopSocket- For all them selfies, haha. 😉
- UGG Slippers- Truly an investment for many years to come.
- Adidas Hoodie- Comfort!
- Wristlet- If you aren’t a big fan of bulky purses.
- Engraved Necklace- Love that you can personalize these.
- Watch- Love the rose and gold together.
Men and Young Adult:
- Wallet- So sophisticated.
- YETI Mug- Got these for our older boys.
- North Face Jacket– Warm but not too bulky.
- Apple Watch Band– Got my hubby this band for his watch.
- Adidas Duffel Bag– Every young man needs one in his life.
- Engraved Hammer– Probably my favorite on this whole list.
- Nike Cap– Protect them brains of his. 🙂
- Gaming Console- Perfect for a young man.
- Belt– Love the leather.
- Adidas Jacket- Light and beautiful.
- NIKE Windrunner- In case you’re not an Adidas fan.
- Engraved Pocket Knife– Love the personalization.
- Water Bottle Decor Kit– Any artsy young lady you know?
- Set of 4 Trucks- For the car lover!
- Farm Animals Coloring Book- For the little ones.
- Doc McStuffins Baby Doctor’s Bag Set- My daughter loved this set.
- Kids Soft Bathrobe- Too cute.
- Mermaid Tail– For winter snuggles.
- Snuggie Tails- More snuggles.
- WolVol Transport Car Carrier Truck- Perfect for a boy!
- LEGO Super Heroes- You can’t go wrong with Legos.
- Adidas Backpack- Gatta start them young.
- Chef Dress Up- Chef in the making.
- Piggy Bank- Serious piggy bank here.
- Personalized Key Hanger- So perfect.
- Fleece Blanket- All you need is a hot cup of tea and a good book.
- YETI Mug- To keep the coffee warm.
- Smart Speaker- Music lovers.
- Wall Plaque- Love!
- Personalized Cutting Board- If this is not amazing, I don’t know what is.
- Foot Spa- A must after a long day.
- Foot Cushion- Loving this cushion.
- Family Picture Set- So cute for wall decor.
- Personalized Journal- More personalized gifts.
- Bookmark- For the bookworm.
- Prayer Journal- Getting myself one. What a beautiful layout!
- Keychain- Inspiration for your keychain,
- Bible Highlighters- If you like to highlight the important things.
- Bible Case- This is the case I have for my bulky Bible.
- Pen- Great addition to your Bible journaling.
- Bible Tabs- So handy.
- Phone Case- Love this for the phone.
- Bible- If you don’t have a Bible.
I hope you love this year’s roundup of ideas. How’s your shopping coming along? What are you most excited to gift your loved one with? Spoiling yourself at all? I’d love to hear about it in the comments below. 🙂 <3
P.S. Does anyone have an awesome coffee maker they love that’s an espresso machine? Share with me, I’m looking for one.