Creamy and cheesy buffalo chicken stuffed crescent rolls. Flaky and soft crescent rolls with a buffalo chicken dip inspired filling that is ready to bake in under 10 minutes.
Serve as a side dish, an appetizer or a lazy dinner with a Light Salad.
Buffalo Chicken Crescent Rolls-
These puffs are made with flaky, buttery crescent rolls stuffed with a cheesy buffalo filling rolled and topped with butter and bread crumbs.
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Crescent Rolls-
- Prepare buffalo chicken filling by combining all of the ingredients.
- Unroll crescent rolls and stuff with filling.
- Roll up crescents to form round ball-like shapes.
- Brush tops with butter and sprinkle with crumbs.
- Bake until crispy.
TIP: Don’t open the oven door during baking, crescents will flatten and be won’t be flakey.
TIP: Be sure to secure seems of crescent tightly so the cheesy buffalo mixture doesn’t ooze out during baking.
What kind of Chicken Can be Used?
Any cooked chicken will work. We used canned chicken with great results.
What kind of Cheese Can be Used?
Any cheese will work: Mozzarella, Four cheese or Mexican cheese (or even a combination of both) will all work great. Purchase shredded cheese or shred the cheese yourself.
What kind of Hot Sauce Should I Use?
You can use your favorite hot sauce. Sriracha, Tabasco sauce or Red Hot sauce will all work great.
I hope you enjoyed the recipe for these buffalo chicken stuffed rolls. Don’t forget to leave us feedback in the comments below. 🙂
Other APPETIZER recipes to try:
- Homemade Pepperoni Rolls– The homemade dough is a winner!
- Chicken and Broccoli Puffs-Amazing combination of chicken and broccoli.
- Chicken Spinach Artichoke Crescent Puffs– For the spinach artichoke dip lovers.
Buffalo Chicken Crescent Rolls
- 1 tube crescent rolls
- 1 (10 oz) canned chicken, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 Tbsp hot sauce
- 2 oz cream cheese, room temp
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- dash salt & pepper
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tsp plain bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 365°F.
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, cheese, hot sauce, mayonnaise and cream cheese. Season with a dash of salt and pepper.
- Open crescent tube, separate the triangles.
- Add some of the chicken mixture to the wide end of the triangle. Take the opposite ends and fold them over each other. Then take the long end of the triangle and for them over the filling. Pinch the seams tightly to secure openings.
- Brush tops of crescent puffs with melted butter. Sprinkle bread crumbs over the tops of puffs.
- Bake in preheated oven 12-15 minutes. Tops of crescents should be golden in color.