Creamy and cheesy Buffalo Chicken Crescent Rolls. Flaky and soft crescent rolls with a buffalo chicken dip inspired filling that is ready to bake in under 10 minutes.
These stuffed crescent rolls can easily be turned into a crescent ring.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
buffalo chicken crescent rolls-
This buffalo chicken recipe was inspired by our Buffalo Chicken Dip. I love both recipes and use them frequently for parties and family gatherings.
These stuffed crescents are made with flaky, buttery crescent rolls with a cheesy buffalo filling rolled and topped with butter and bread crumbs. So easy to make and so delicious.
how to make buffalo chicken crescent rolls-
- Prepare buffalo chicken filling by combining all of the ingredients.
- Unroll crescent rolls and stuff with filling.
- Roll up crescents to form round ball-like shapes, be sure to secure seams of crescent tightly so the cheesy buffalo mixture doesn’t ooze out.
- Brush tops of the crescents with butter and sprinkle with crumbs.
- Bake until crispy.
TIP: Don’t open the oven door during baking, crescents will flatten and be won’t be flakey.
what kind of chicken can be used?
Any cooked chicken will work. We used canned chicken with great results.
what kind of cheese can be used?
Any cheese will work: Mozzarella, Four cheese or Mexican cheese (or even a combination of both) will all work great. Purchase shredded cheese or shred the cheese yourself.
what kind of hot sauce should I use?
You can use your favorite hot sauce. Sriracha, Tabasco sauce or Red Hot sauce will all work great with the stuffed crescent filling.
I hope you enjoyed the recipe for these chicken stuffed rolls. Don’t forget to leave us feedback in the comments below, we love hearing from you.
Shape crescents as a ring then add the filling and bake to transform these puffs into a crescent ring.
Buffalo Chicken Crescent Rolls
- Preheat oven to 365°F.
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, cheese, hot sauce, mayonnaise and cream cheese. Season with a dash of salt and pepper.
- Open crescent tube, separate the triangles.
- Add some of the chicken mixture to the wide end of the triangle. Take the opposite ends and fold them over each other. Then take the long end of the triangle and for them over the filling. Pinch the seams tightly to secure openings.
- Brush tops of crescent puffs with melted butter. Sprinkle bread crumbs over the tops of puffs.
- Bake in preheated oven 12-15 minutes. Tops of crescents should be golden in color.