The most delicious recipe for Chocolate Covered Strawberries with a cheesecake filling. Fresh strawberries dipped into milk chocolate and stuffed with a unique filling. These strawberries are great to make for parties or Valentine’s Day.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
chocolate covered strawberries-
Whenever you think of Chocolate Covered Strawberries, you most likely associate them with Valentine’s Day. However, they can be made whenever you are in the mood for strawberries with chocolate. This is the ultimate chocolate strawberry recipe. Now only do you have the combination of strawberries with chocolate, you also have this amazing cheesecake filling.
how to make chocolate covered strawberries-
- Remove the stems of strawberries and hollow out the inside of strawberries. Trip bottom of the strawberry so they will stand.
- Prepare the easy cheesecake filling for the strawberries.
- Melt chocolate.
- Pat strawberries dry and drip into the melted chocolate.
- Fill the insides of strawberries with the filling.
- Sprinkle with crumbs.
- ENJOY, friends.
Purchase the NO-BAKE cheesecake filling at a grocery store, it looks like THIS.
can I make chocolate covered strawberries in advance?
Yes, chocolate strawberries can be prepared right before serving or a few hours in advance. The quicker the strawberries are consumed, the better they taste.
how long do chocolate strawberries last?
Store strawberries in a single layer in the fridge 1-2 days, no longer. (Don’t freeze strawberries.)
how do you melt chocolate for dipping?
Chocolate can be melted in the microwave or over a double boiler. TIP: If chocolate begins to harden, reheat again.
You are going to love this strawberry recipe, the ultimate chocolate-covered strawberries! Once you give the recipe a try, you’ll make them over and over again.
Try these other DESSERT RECIPES:
- Sweet Crunch Bites– a most unique way of preparing dessert.
- Layered Rasberry No-Bake Cheesecake Bars– no need to turn on the oven.
Cheesecake Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Melt chocolate (I melt it over a double boiler). Set aside to cool.
- Cut off the tops of strawberries and hollow them out with a small knife, teaspoon or strawberry huller.
- Cut off a small portion off of the bottom of each strawberry. When cutting be sure to cut straight so the strawberries will stand. Pat strawberries completely DRY.
- Once the chocolate has cooled, dip the top of the strawberry into the chocolate. Once dipped, place strawberry onto the parchment paper. Allow the chocolate to set before filling.
- With a mixer on medium speed; combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla, and cheesecake mix until fluffy, about 1-2 minutes (the cheesecake filling should just about dissolve and not be lumpy).
- Add the cool whip and mix again.
- Add cream to a decorating bag and pipe cream into each strawberry. Take some of the crushed graham crackers from the box and sprinkle over the cream. Enjoy! Keep refrigerated if not enjoyed immediately.