Recipe for Chicken and Broccoli Puffs. Pillsbury crescent rolls filled with chicken, broccoli and cheese. Great for breakfast, as an appetizer or brunch!
If you like recipes with crescents, try our Buffalo Chicken Crescent Rolls.
These crescent puffs are so filling, are quick to make and so easy to prepare. Sometimes you just want to try something different for breakfast. This is a great “something different”. The filling refrigerates really well. It can be prepared the night before. Then, when ready to enjoy, mix, add to the crescent rolls and bake. 🙂 Simple as that!
how to make chicken and broccoli puffs-
- Chop the broccoli into small florets. Finely chop the onions.
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl and mix.
- Roll out the crescent rolls. Place a spoonful of the mixture on the crescent roll.
- Fold the sides over and bring the long strand over and wrap underneath.
- Pinch all sides together to form a round shape, repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Brush the tops of the crescents with butter and sprinkle breadcrumbs.
- Bake until golden in color.
I hope you enjoy these chicken and broccoli crescent puffs. They make for sure a great treat for parties or an afternoon snack for the kids or even a light lunch.
you might like these other appetizer recipes:
- Spinach and Cheese Crescent Ring– Crescent rolls with a cheesy spinach filling.
- Avocado Chicken Flatbread Pizza– Homemade pizza dough with the best toppings.
- Fillo Dough with Brie Cheese– Fillo dough sheets stuffed with brie cheese.
- Chicken Potato Pastry Pies– Amazing pastry pies with a delicious chicken filling.
Chicken and Broccoli Puffs
- 2 (8 oz) Crescent rolls
- 1 (12 oz) canned chicken breast
- 1 1/4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 6 oz cream cheese. room temp
- 1/4 cup mayo
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp bread crumbs
- Chop broccoli into small florets. Chop onion into small pieces. Add to bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl. Mix well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Roll out the crescent rolls. Place a spoonful onto the crescent roll. Fold sides over. Bring the long strand and wrap underneath. Pinch all sides together to form a round shape.
- Brush the tops of the crescents with butter and sprinkle bread crumbs.
- Bake in a preheated oven to 355°F for about 18-20 minutes, until golden in color.