Recipe for Chicken and Broccoli Puffs. Pillsbury crescent rolls filled with chicken, broccoli and cheese. Great for breakfast, as an appetizer or brunch!
These crescent puffs are so filling, are quick to make and so easy to prepare. Sometimes you just want to try something different for breakfast. This is a great “something different”. The filling refrigerates really well. It can be prepared the night before, then, when ready to enjoy, mix, add to the crescent rolls and bake. 🙂 Simple as that! Breakfast is a very important meal, and we take our breakfast seriously, haha. I love making different kinds of breakfast for the kids and my husband. These puffs are on the frequently enjoyed list. I just prepare everything the night before, then as the hot coffee is brewing and we have our morning devotions as a family, the crescent puffs are done baking. So easy!
how to make chicken and broccoli puffs-
- Chop broccoli into small florets. Finely chop the onions.
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl and mix.
- Roll out the crescent rolls. Place a spoonful on the crescent roll.
- Fold the side over and bring the long strand and wrap underneath.
- Pinch all sides together to form a round shape.
- Brush the tops of the crescent with butter and sprinkle breadcrumbs.
- Bake in preheated oven to 355°F for about 18-20 minutes until golden in color.
- Great for breakfast, an appetizer or even a late-night snack.
Try these other great appetizer recipes:
- Spinach and Cheese Crescent Ring– Crescent rolls with a cheesy spinach filling.
- Avocado Chicken Flatbread Pizza– Homemade pizza dough with the best toppings.
- Fillo Dough with Brie Cheese– Fillo dough sheets stuffed with brie cheese.
- Chicken Potato Pastry Pies– Amazing pastry pies with a delicious chicken filling.
Chicken and Broccoli Puffs
- 2 (8 oz) Crescent rolls
- 1 (12 oz) canned chicken breast
- 1 1/4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 6 oz cream cheese. room temp
- 1/4 cup mayo
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp bread crumbs
- Chop broccoli into small florets. Chop onion into small pieces. Add to bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl. Mix well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Roll out the crescent rolls. Place a spoonful onto the crescent roll. Fold sides over. Bring the long strand and wrap underneath. Pinch all sides together to form a round shape.
- Brush the tops of the crescents with butter and sprinkle bread crumbs.
- Bake in preheated oven to 355°F for about 18-20 minutes until golden in color..