This Crockpot Spinach Artichoke Dip is the dip everyone raves about at parties! Spinach and artichokes combined with cream cheese and shredded cheese, then slow cooked until gooey and cheesy – so good!
There is nothing better than serving dips at parties or potlucks. Whether it’s this Artichoke Dip, the classic Buffalo Chicken Dip, or our Jalapeno Popper Dip, dips are always a good idea.
CROCKPOT SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE-
This crock pot dip is so easy to make! Just throw all ingredients into the slow cooker and let it do all the work, you just prep the sides to enjoy the dip with.
Once cooked, each bite is loaded with the cream cheese base, melted cheese, fresh spinach, and artichoke – amazing flavor.
With just a few ingredients you can have this dip ready in no time. Here are the ingredients you’ll for the slow cooker spinach artichoke dip:
- Cream Cheese– You want to use a good quality cream cheese for this recipe. You can use regular or low-fat cream cheese.
- Sour Cream– The sour cream adds creaminess.
- Spinach– We used fresh baby spinach for this recipe.
- Artichoke– Canned artichoke hearts work best in this recipe.
- Mozzarella Cheese– Freshly grated cheese or grated cheese will work just fine.
- Parmesan Cheese– You can use pre-grated parmesan cheese or grate fresh cheese using a microplane grater.
- Garlic– Freshly minced garlic adds so much flavor to this dish! You can easily substitute for garlic powder.
- Seasoning– Salt and pepper to taste.
HOW TO MAKE SLOW COOKER SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP-
- Finely chop the spinach and artichoke hearts.
- Add the ingredients into the crockpot, you don’t need to mix them.
- Cook on high for 1 hour or on low for 2-3 hours.
Chef’s Tip: Occasionally stir the dip to combine and to avoid burning.
Serve cold or hot? The dip may be served hot or cold and tastes just as wonderful.
If you don’t have a slow cooker but still want to try this dip then try our oven method!
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese with the sour cream until creamy. Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix until combined.
- Transfer to a 9”x9” baking dish and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 28-30 minutes, or until bubbly and cheese have melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
The possibilities are endless to serve the dip, here are some of our favorites:
- Tortilla Chips
- Bagel Chips
- Ritz Crackers
- Saltine Crackers
- Bell Peppers
Serve this dip Charcuterie Board style for the ultimate party appetizer.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS-
Yes! You can use plain greek yogurt instead.
Yes, you may use fresh artichokes for the dip, just be sure to finely chop it.
Yes, fresh or frozen spinach will work in this recipe with great results.
Yes! Make the dip up to one day in advance. When ready to serve, reheat or add back to the slow-cooked and turn on warm.
Reheat in the slow cooker, microwave, oven, or in a skillet on the stovetop.
We do not recommend freezing this dip.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3-4 days.
OTHER CROCKPOT RECIPES-
- Crockpot Chicken Alfredo
- Crockpot Potato Soup Recipe
- BBQ Pulled Chicken
- Crockpot Chicken Noodle
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- The Best Pot Roast
Crockpot Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe
- 8 oz cream cheese room temp
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 10 oz fresh spinach
- 14 oz canned artichoke hearts (1 can)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- ¼ tsp salt or to taste
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper or to taste
- Add all the ingredients into the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 2-3 hours or on high for 1 hour, or until the dip is creamy and everything melts, stirring a few time throughout cooking to avoid burning.
- Stir well, serve and enjoy!