A creamy avocado tomato salad recipe. A hearty salad loaded with tomatoes, cucumbers, avocado, and onions tossed in a homemade salad dressing.
This hearty salad is a great salad for special occasions like potlucks, dinners, or even just for a light lunch.
Avocado Tomato Salad-
This is my new favorite salad! A combination of fresh cucumbers, tomatoes, avocado, and red onion are the best on a hot summer day. Then it’s topped with fresh avocado homemade dressing with herbs and garlic and pretty much got yourself an awesome salad.
Romaine can also be added to the recipe if you like romaine or need to serve a large crowd.
(So it’s not confusing you need 1 avocado. 3/4 of it will be added to the salad and 1/4 for the dressing. Cut the avocado in half, then the half in half again.)
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
how to make avocado tomato salad-
- Halve the tomatoes. Slice cucumbers, avocado, and the red onion into thin slices.
- Prepare the avocado salad dressing-In a blender blend the avocado, mayo, sour cream, milk, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper. Pour the blended ingredients into a small bowl. All the cilantro and dill, mix.
- Pour dressing over salad and mix. Add salt and pepper salad to taste.
I hope you loved this avocado tomato salad recipe!! Don’t forget to leave us feedback in the comments below if you try the recipe.
Try these other salad recipes:
Cucumber Avocado Tomato Salad
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 cucumbers
- 1/2 red onion
- 3/4 of an avocado
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Halve the tomatoes. Slice cucumber. Slice red onion into thin slices. Slice avocado.
- Pour dressing over salad and mix. Add salt and pepper to taste