These Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll Ups are always a hit. Lasagne pasta loaded with chicken, ricotta and shredded cheese rolled up and smothered in a homemade Alfredo sauce! This easy recipe will become a family favorite.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Whenever one thinks of a good Italian pasta dish, Alfredo sauce comes to mind. Whether a classic Fettuccine Alfredo, the amazing Creamy Mushrooms with Asparagus, or even the Broccoli and Chicken Pasta, the homemade sauce is a winner!
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll Ups-
Lasagne loaded with a hearty chicken and cheese filling in Alfredo Sauce baked until the cheese melts and oozes. This twist on the classic marinara roll ups is soo good!
FAQ’s and TIPS for Lasagna Roll Ups-
- Can you make the rolls ups in advance? The roll ups can easily be made in advance and refrigerated.
- Can I make a smaller portion? The recipe can also be split into two dishes and one frozen.
- How to freeze roll ups? Prepare recipe per instructions, cover, and freeze the dish. Thaw overnight and bake.
- What do I serve with roll ups? These are great served with Breadsticks and an easy Salad.
How to Make Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll Ups-
This recipe comes together really quickly. While the pasta is cooking, I prep the chicken filling and Alfredo sauce. Then, just assemble and into the oven it goes – SO EASY!
- Cook Pasta– Cook the lasagne pasta according to pasta instructions with 1 tsp salt. Once pasta is cooked, run them under cold water so they don’t stick. Cover and set aside.
- Prepare Filling– In a skillet, saute ground chicken and season with salt and pepper. Once cooled, combine with the cilantro, ricotta and shredded cheeses, season with salt and pepper.
- Prepare Alfredo Sauce– Cook garlic with butter until fragrant. Stir in the whipping cream, milk, and parmesan cheese. Cook over medium heat until sauce thickens. Set aside to cool.
- Assemble roll ups– Layout lasagne pasta on a flat surface. Add the chicken filling and roll up tightly, then place into a baking dish, seam down.
- Top– Once all of the lasagna roll ups are in the baking dish, pour the alfredo sauce over everything and top with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake– Bake covered with foil, then remove foil and finish cooking until the sauce bubbles and cheese starts to brown.
Enjoy the rich and creamy lasagna rolls ups loaded with chicken and smothered in Alfredo sauce! This recipe will become a hit with kids and adults alike.
MORE FAVORITE PASTA RECIPES–
- Chicken Lo Mein– so quick and easy.
- Chicken Carbonara– just like Olive Garden.
- Vegetable Lo Mein– for the vegetable lovers.
- Cajun Chicken Pasta– if you like heat in your pasta.
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll Ups
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, top
- Cook lasagne pasta according to package instructions.
- Prepheat oven to 375°F.
- In a skillet, saute the ground chicken with 1 Tbsp oil. Lightly season with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, mix together cooled chicken, cilantro, ricotta cheese, shredded cheese, salt, and pepper.
- In a skillet, melt butter and add minced garlic and cook until fragrant. Pour in the milk, heavy whipping cream, parmesan cheese, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Stirring frequently, bring to a soft boil. Remove from heat.
- Lay out all the lasagne pasta. Add the chicken mixture onto a lasagne strip and tightly roll up.Repeat with the remaining meat and pasta.
- Add the lasagne rolls into a casserole dish with the seam down.
- Pour the alfredo sauce over the roll ups and top with shredded cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake at 375°F for 25-30 minutes. Uncover and bake until sauce bubbles and cheese melts.
- Garnish with fresh herbs, if desired.