Thinly sliced onions tossed in a tangy vinegar marinade. These crunchy marinated onions are a great side dish for grilled meats.
I love serving these onions with grilled pork kebabs!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
The BEST homemade marinated onions recipe made with a vinegar marinade and ready in just 5 minutes! Sliced onions tossed in a tangy dressing. These onions are so delicious when served alongside grilled kabobs!
how to make onion salad-
- Slice the onions into strings.
- Pour vinegar over the onion strings.
- Add pepper, salt, paprika, and cayenne pepper, to taste.
- Add fresh herbs. Mix everything and serve.
You can store the onions in an airtight container in the fridge for a couple of days!
I hope you enjoy these delicious and crunchy onions. They are an easy and delicious side dish.
Enjoy this salad with these Kabobs:
- Juicy Grilled Chicken Kebabs
- Tender Grilled Chicken Thighs
- Grilled Chicken Kabobs
- Grilled Tender Pork Kabobs
- 1 large sweet onion
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- dash pepper
- dash salt
- dash paprika
- ground Cayenne pepper, to taste
- fresh cilantro or parsley, chopped
- Slice onion into rings.
- Pour vinegar over onions. Add pepper, salt, paprika and Cayenne pepper to taste. Add fresh herbs. Mix everything and serve.
- Serve immediately.