Easy Spinach and Artichoke Canapes (open-faced sandwich) filled with spinach, mushrooms, artichokes, loaded with cheese and toasted to crunchy perfection. You’ll want to make these for your next party!
Looking for an easy appetizer to make, what better food to serve at a get together than canapés (open-faced sandwiches)? They are so quick and efficient to make, all you need is to chop these yummy ingredients and mixed into perfection for a delightful appetizer, which will bring a hit to your party. If you are a spinach lover these canapés are fantastic to the taste buds! Spinach with artichokes, add some tomatoes and mushroom to the mix and top it off with loads of cheese. Those doubting this recipe because of the artichoke, just give it a try, the artichoke doesn’t overpower the recipe. These canapés will have your party guests talking for weeks! Perfect to be served at family get-togethers, bridal showers, or even for a ladies night.
how to make spinach and artichoke canapes-
- Chop the ham and spinach, drain and chop artichoke. Slice the tomatoes.
- Slice the mushrooms and saute until golden. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine ham, spinach, artichokes, cheese, Parmesan cheese, mushrooms, mayo, and tomatoes.
- Slice the bread to the desired thickness.
- Add mixture to each slice of bread.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 400°F for about 8-10 minutes.
If you like these canapes, try these other popular canapes:
Spinach and Artichoke Canapes
- 1/4 lb ham
- 3 cups packed spinach
- 1/2 cup canned artichokes, water drained
- 1 1/3 cups cheese
- 6 oz mushrooms
- 1/2 tsp oil
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 5 Tbsp mayo
- 5-6 cherry tomatoes
- 1 french bread
- salt & pepper
- Chop the ham.
- Chop the spinach.
- Drain artichokes and chop.
- Slice tomatoes.
- Slice the mushrooms and fry on oil until mushrooms are golden (about 4 min). Lightly salt and pepper and remove from heat to completely cool.
- Combine the ham, spinach, artichokes, cheese, Parmesan cheese, mushrooms, mayo and tomatoes. Mix everything well. Lightly pepper.
- Slice French bread into desired thickness. (I get around 24 slices.)
- Add the mixture to each slice of bread and bake in preheated oven to 400°F for about 8-10 minutes. (Keep an eye on them, all ovens are different. Bake longer if you want the bread toasted more.) Enjoy.