Surprise.. Surprise…

Surprise..ย Surprise.. We are so excited to announce we are expecting another baby. Yes, you heard that right, baby #6 is on the way. We are 15 weeks pregnant with a due date of February 5, 2019.

Expecting baby surprise announcement.

My husband was going on a mission trip with our two older boys and due to not knowing whether we would miscarry or not, we wanted to wait until they got back from the trip to announce the news to our children. So, they flew in this past Thursday evening and we planned to share the news with them on Saturday.

Husband and wife with an expecting sign.

Baby reveal for the kids-

So grateful to my sister and nieces for their help in making this surprise so sweet!

We told the kiddos we were going to do our fall pictures sooner this year (they were so confused, lol). So, when we got to the part we acted like it was a normal family photo shoot. ย We took a few family pictures and then the ladies set up all the kids sitting down and told the kiddos that mom and dad were going to kiss so they had to close their eyes. When they closed their eyes, we got out our board and held it together. When they opened their eyes, they all turned around to a huge surpriseโ€ฆ.

It was so sweet. None of them believed it. They were all so stunned and surprised!. Like completely shocked!

Sharing surprise baby annoucement to siblings.

Those of you that follow our blog, you have read in one of our previous posts (HERE) that I am having some health issues. We just ask that if any of you think of me, please keep this child and my health in your prayers.

We had a lot of complications during our pregnancy so our doctor advised us not to have any more children. We gave away all of our baby things and so this was a TOTAL surprise to us. At the end of the day, I truly believe God is the giver of life and He knows what is better for our family. Now that the shock has died down, we are so so excited to love on another human being. One that will make a difference in this world.

God has a special plan for this child of ours – no question.

Baby announcement.

Thank you all for being a part of this journey with us. We truly have the kindest friends and online family. XO XO…

Sign Adding Baby Six to the Mix.

And now let the name game begin. Since all of our children have Bible names, we will continue this tradition. ๐Ÿ™‚ Looking for a cute Bible name for a boy and a girl! Any ideas?

I’m pretty sure we need a baby girl to even out the boys, don’t you all agree? Next doctor’s appointment we will get to find out the gender of this little surprise! <3

Are you #TeamGirl or #TeamBoy?

Expectant parents.

Fondly,

Timur & Valentina, Benjamin, Joseph, Elizabeth, Nathaniel and Abigail.

Adding baby six to the mix.

P.S. My sister came up with the idea for the sign. Since we have a cooking blog, the “mix” sounded so fitting. I love it. Thanks, Jess!

Valentina's Corner

Show 50 Comments
  • AnaAbabei 08/20/2018, 4:07 pm Link Reply

Congratulations! May God bless you and your baby with health. This is most important, the health. You should give some advices how you manage everything; blog and 5 kids while you are pregnant. I have 3 kids, and it is hard, never is not enough time. But I canโ€™t imagine 5 kids and pregnant. My kidsโ€™ names are: Sophia-Sara(6 years old), Rebeca-Grace (3 years old) and David-Jacob (3 months old). Please give me some advaces how you plan your day. Thank you! A healthy and easy pregnancy!

• Valentina's Corner 08/21/2018, 11:16 am Link Reply

Thank you, AnaAbabei, you’re so kind. Since I am rather cooped up in bed lately, I’ve got a ton of personal posts in the works I’m praying through and have been typing up. I can’t wait to share them with you all, so stop back and visit. ๐Ÿ™‚ I love your kids’ names, they are beautiful solid names. Rebekah is a top name for us as well. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Olya 08/20/2018, 11:58 am Link Reply

How exciting! Congrats on your pregnancy! May God bless you, your pregnancy, delivery, recovery & your family abundantly. Will keep you in my prayers.

• Valentina's Corner 08/20/2018, 1:14 pm Link Reply

Thanks so much, Olyachka. Truly appreciate the blessing and the prayers. Thanks for being a part of our online family. ๐Ÿ™‚

• natashan 08/17/2018, 12:14 am Link Reply

oh wow we have the same due date ๐Ÿ™‚ Were expecting baby #3.
    congratulations! God bless you

• Valentina's Corner 08/17/2018, 7:04 pm Link Reply

No way?! That’s awesome. Wishing you a speedy delivery and easy recovery, Natashan.
      Blessings to you and your family as well. <3

• Helen 08/16/2018, 4:31 pm Link Reply

Congratulations! May you and your baby be blessed!
    Fav boy name is Elijah…very strong name!
    Fav girl name is Vanessa…every Vanessa I’ve met is beautiful and talented.
    (not a Biblical name but has a sweet meaning-butterfly)

• Valentina's Corner 08/17/2018, 7:05 pm Link Reply

Thank you for the congrats and blessing, Helen! Both beautiful names, especially love Elijah. Thanks for being a part of our online family, be blessed!

• Oksy 08/16/2018, 11:33 am Link Reply

Congratulations on your pregnancy! I love following your blog (though I dont always comment ๐Ÿ˜‰ ) May God bless your pregnancy and give you strength throughout! My name suggestions for you: Naomi for a girl, and Elijah for a boy. My two favorites ? Thank you for being a blessing to your followers!

• Valentina's Corner 08/16/2018, 12:43 pm Link Reply

Oksy, oh I just loved your comment! Please comment more often, they truly make my day – every single comment.
      I cannot believe you say those two names. Those are my #1 names as well for a girl and a boy!!!!! But, my family is not liking the names, I have 6 months to convince them. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Olga 08/14/2018, 10:17 pm Link Reply

Congratulations!! God bless you, and give you and the baby good health. ๐Ÿ™‚
    We also do the Bible names theme
    & we also have 5 kids ๐Ÿ™‚
    Joseph, Rachel, Benjamin, Judith & Nicodemus. We call him Nick for short. Also, I really like the name Esther, but my sister is named that and a few weeks ago my sister in law had a baby who they named Esther. For boy names I like Noah, James, Luke, Mark, to name a few.

• Valentina's Corner 08/16/2018, 8:43 am Link Reply

Olga, that you for the blessing, it’s appreciated. ๐Ÿ™‚
      I LOVE your kids names. They are BEAUTIFUL, you have such good taste. Thanks for all the name suggestions, those are all on our list of names;), except for Nicodemus – I love that. Blessing you with God’s wisdom as you raise your children for His glory.

• Karina 08/14/2018, 2:34 pm Link Reply

I have an idea for you, actually it will be great if you will document your pregnancy and recovery after pregnancy and share with all of us how to stay tuned pregnant and with recovery being pregnancy and after having baby…. Challenges to raise Godly child (like virtuousmotherhood) or something like that. It can be one of your new tabs for your blog… Documented mission trips or etc. This will help your blog to expand ๐Ÿ™‚

• Valentina's Corner 08/14/2018, 4:15 pm Link Reply

Oh I love it, Karina, you’re so sweet. Hhhh, I’ll see what we can do. <3

• Karina 08/14/2018, 2:24 pm Link Reply

Wishing you a very healthy pregnancy, healthy baby, healthy delivery, and fast recovery. Well surprises do happens when you least expect it. I think it will be a girl. My 4th pregnancy was a big surprise to us , but believe it or not, this baby is soooo loved in our family. We can’t imagine our family without baby #4… I always wanted 6 children, and I hope you will get 3 boys and 3 girls. One of my children said mom we need two babies one more boy and one more girl ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ , they want it to be equal, lol . Happy for you… Congratulations on your pregnancy. Will be praying for you and your family. Pray for your baby already…

• Valentina's Corner 08/14/2018, 4:13 pm Link Reply

I loved reading your comment, Karina. I agree with you. Surprises are wonderful, they just sometimes take a bit to sit in. ๐Ÿ™‚ I like the way you think, 3 girls and 3 boys would be WONDERFUL! Though I will take whatever God has planned for us. ๐Ÿ™‚ I have a feeling this baby is going to be spoiled by each and every sibling. They are on cloud nine (after the shock sunk in;).

• Sweetmomlife 08/14/2018, 1:21 pm Link Reply

Congrats!!! All the best to you and your family. I like the name Jonah for boys?

• Valentina's Corner 08/14/2018, 4:10 pm Link Reply

Thank you bunches!!!! <3 So appreciated. Oh I love the name Jonah.

• Katy | Her Cup of Joy 08/14/2018, 8:38 am Link Reply

How exciting! I am so happy for your family! God bless your pregnancy and baby ๐Ÿ™‚

• Valentina's Corner 08/14/2018, 11:11 am Link Reply

Thank you, Katy! We are pretty excited too. I appreciate the blessing, it’s much needed. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Nina 08/14/2018, 5:20 am Link Reply

Congratulations!!! Love the baby announcement ????

• Valentina's Corner 08/14/2018, 11:10 am Link Reply

Aaawww, thank you, Nina. You are so kind :)!

• Natasha 08/13/2018, 11:54 pm Link Reply

Awwww, soooooo excited for you guys! Read book supernatural birth by jackie maze, amazing book! I’m due January 3rd ๐Ÿ™‚ and my previous child was born supernatural, I wish i knew before about Gods promises to us and act on it with my other kids as well. God is GREAT!

• Valentina's Corner 08/14/2018, 11:09 am Link Reply

I definitely with, Natasha. I do not have easy deliveries so I will for sure read that. I appreciate the recommendation.
      Wishing you a most blessed delivery.

• Tatyana 08/13/2018, 10:52 pm Link Reply

I will say team girl ? but what ever God gives and all matters itโ€™s healthy! The name I pick is Janelle ( โ€œGod is merciful & gracious ) โ˜บ๏ธ God Blessings

• Valentina's Corner 08/14/2018, 12:11 am Link Reply

Totally agree, Tanya! (But a sweet girl does sound so wonderful, haha.) We are outnumbered and the boys all want a brother so we shall see. What a beautiful name, I never knew that was a Bible name. <3

• Lilly 08/13/2018, 8:47 pm Link Reply

Congratulations Valentina!!! It is so great that the Lord is blessing you with yet another child! May the Lord bless you and your husband and your growing family and give you dtrenght and wisdom to bring them up as His children!

• Valentina's Corner 08/13/2018, 10:14 pm Link Reply

What a sweet blessing, Lilly. Thanks so much. <3 ๐Ÿ™‚

• Viktoriya 08/13/2018, 5:06 pm Link Reply

Congratulations! May God bless your pregnancy and you have a healthy bundle of joy! Team pink sounds good ?

• Valentina's Corner 08/13/2018, 10:14 pm Link Reply

Thanks so much, Viktoriya! ๐Ÿ™‚ So appreciated.

• Emme 08/13/2018, 4:39 pm Link Reply

Congratulations!!

• Valentina's Corner 08/13/2018, 4:43 pm Link Reply

Thank you so so much, Emme!!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

• Toria 08/13/2018, 4:22 pm Link Reply

This is the best news ever!! Iโ€™m so happy and over joyous!!!

• Valentina's Corner 08/13/2018, 4:43 pm Link Reply

Me over joyous as well. Like, for reals. (After the shock wore off.) Your face when I surprised you girls!! Haha…

• Natasha L. 08/13/2018, 4:21 pm Link Reply

Yay!! This is so adorbale. Iโ€™m so happy for you and your family!! May God bless you abundantly!! I LOVE YOU

• Valentina's Corner 08/13/2018, 4:41 pm Link Reply

Thanks for being you. I love you tooo!!!!!! Like my own kids.

• Jenny 08/13/2018, 4:21 pm Link Reply

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! Im so excited to have any other beautiful Ableav in this world to love! Praying for you guys!โค๏ธโค๏ธ

• Valentina's Corner 08/13/2018, 4:40 pm Link Reply

You are the NICEST ever!! Thank you so much. We love you as our own and this child is so blessed to have you a part of our life.

• Jessica 08/13/2018, 4:15 pm Link Reply

FINALLY THE BEANS ARE SPILLED!!! I couldnโ€™t be more excited even if it was my own kids haha!! I love you so much and you guys are the best family in the world ? this baby is gonna be my new best friend

• Valentina's Corner 08/13/2018, 4:39 pm Link Reply

I could not have pulled this off without you. Thanks for helping me surprise out kiddos and for keeping the surprised for so long. ๐Ÿ™‚ <3 This baby is so blessed you are part of her life.