Learn how to make the BEST Oven Baked Shrimp! This easy shrimp recipe is ready in under 15 minutes and it makes for the ultimate party appetizer recipe!
Cooking shrimp in the oven is so much easier than you think and maybe enjoyed in so many different ways.
– raw shrimp – olive oil – salt – ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven and line a baking dish with parchment paper.
2. Defrost shrimp and completely pat dry. Devein the shrimp and remove the tail, optional.
3. In a small bowl toss shrimp in the olive oil, salt and pepper. Spread the shrimp evenly, in a single layer in the baking pan.
4. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until opaque. 5. Top with fresh parsley and sprinkle with black pepper. If you want, add some lemon juice over the shrimp before serving.