Sharing an amazing and easy recipe for The Best Cranberry Orange Bread Loaf. Soft and moist bread loaf with fresh cranberries, orange zest, and a simple lemon glaze.
This bread loaf is so flavorful and perfect to bake around the holidays for gift giving to friends and loved ones.
– Butter – Eggs – Sugar – All-Purpose Flour – Baking Powder – Baking Soda – Cranberries – Orange Zest – Orange Juice
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. 2. Prepare a bread pan. Cover with parchment paper and lightly coat with baking spray, dust with flour. Set aside.
3. In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and baking soda, set aside. 4. In a large bowl, beat the eggs, butter and sugar 2 minutes, the batter will triple in size.
5. In a small bowl, beat the orange zest, orange juice, lemon juice, sour cream and oil. Pour into egg mixture. Lightly mix.
6. Add half of the flour, mix. Add remaining flour and beat on low speed. Fold in fresh cranberries with a spatula. 7. Pour mixture into the bread pan. Bake 35-40 minutes.