Broccoli Cauliflower Salad
You are going to love this Broccoli Cauliflower Salad with corn, Colby Jack cheese, tomatoes and cooked bacon. The combination is perfect and oh so delicious!.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 6 servings
- 1 medium head broccoli, 3 cups florets
- 1 small head cauliflower, 3 cups florets
- ½ small head red onion, finely chopped
- 4 oz Colby Jack cheese, cubed
- 1 cup canned corn, drained
- 4-6 slices bacon, cooked
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp sour cream
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
Cut cauliflower and broccoli into small florets. Cube cheese. Dice onion. Slice or quarter tomatoes. Open canned corn.
Slice bacon into pieces and cook. Add bacon to paper towel to cool.
Combine ingredients for salad dressing.
Add ¾ of the dressing to the salad and mix. Add additional dressing as needed. Enjoy friends!
Calories: 393kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 462mg | Potassium: 649mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1260IU | Vitamin C: 118.4mg | Calcium: 202mg | Iron: 1.7mg