Chicken Artichoke Spinach Boats
French bread boats with a chicken, artichoke and spinach filling and loaded with cheese. Easy recipe for a quick lunch or dinner inspired by the popular spinach artichoke dip.
- 1 (12 oz) can chicken breast
- 1 1/2 cups chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 7 oz canned artichoke hearts
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temp
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup cubed tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 - 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (for the top)
- 1 loaf French bread
Chop spinach. Drain artichoke, chop. Drain chicken. Cube tomatoes. In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients.
In a bowl, combine chicken, spinach, mayo, artichoke, cream cheese, garlic, tomatoes, and cheese.
Cut bread in half. Then horizontally in half again. Spread mixture evenly over sliced bread. Top with mozzarella cheese.
Bake at 365°F for 15-18 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and becomes golden around the edges.