Cucumber Tomato Salad recipe with fresh cabbage, onions and an oil dressing with fresh cilantro. The perfect salad recipe to enjoy all year round.
- 1 1/2 cups packed shredded white cabbage, shredded
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 English cucumber (or 2 small cubes), sliced
- 1/2 medium red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 5 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
Shred the cabbage.
Cut the cucumber in half and slice.
Slice the tomato in half and into thin slices.
Slice the red onion very thin.
Chop the dill and cilantro.
Combine the olive oil and vinegar pour over the ingredients. Salt and pepper the salad. Mix. Serve immediately.
Simple as that. Enjoy!!