Taco Soup Recipe
An EASY Recipe for Taco Soup, completely ready in just 30 minutes! Loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans, the soup is so filling and satisfying. Perfect for Taco Tuesday Night.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 Tbsp oil, for sautéing
- 1 small onion finely, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 16 oz canned beans, drained (kidney or pinto)
- 1 cup corn
- 1½ cups diced tomatoes, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups beef broth (or chicken)
In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the taco seasoning, set aside. In a Dutch oven, saute ground meat with oil, breaking the meat apart as it's cooked. Season lightly with the taco seasoning.
Finely chop the onion, cube the red pepper, green pepper and tomatoes.
Once the meat browns, add in the onion, peppers, beans, corn, tomatoes, minced garlic, remaining taco seasoning, and broth.
Turn heat down to low heat and cook for 12-15 minutes.
Serve soup hot with desired toppings.