Crispy Parmesan Crusted Chicken
EASY Crispy Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breast recipe ready in just 15 minutes! Crispy and crunchy chicken breast on the outside and juicy and tender on the inside.
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, to cook
- 2 Tbsp oil, to cook
- NOTE: If the chicken begins to brown too quickly, turn the heat down and continue cooking until the chicken is fully cooked.
- The chicken may be marinated in the egg mixture up to one day in advance (and kept refrigerated).
- Reheat the chicken over low heat until heated.