Grilled Cilantro Lime Chicken
This easy Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken recipe is so simple to make and loaded with so many flavors. Chicken in the best cilantro lime marinade becomes so tender and juicy once cooked.
- 2 lbs chicken breast or thighs (4 small/medium chicken breasts)
cilantro lime marinade
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 Tbsp cilantro finely, finely chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp ground paprika
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 lime cut into wedges, for serving (optional)
- cilantro ,for garnish (optional)
Combine the oil, lime juice, cilantro, salt, pepper, paprika and honey in a large bowl. With a meat mallet beat the chicken breast until even in thickness. Add the chicken into the marinade and allow it to marinate for at least 30 minutes or up to 2 hours.
Grease grill grate and preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
Once heated, place the chicken breast on the grill grates and cook 6-8 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
Remove from the grill and serve with freshly squeezed lime juice.