Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
The easiest recipe for Air Fryer Frozen French Fries! Have yourself some crispy and crunchy like you’d expect in deep-fried French Fries are ready in just 30 minutes!
- 16 oz frozen french fries regular cut
- 1 tsp olive oil, optional
- salt and pepper to taste
Add the frozen french fries to the air fryer basket drizzle with oil and toss, cook at 400°F for 8 minutes. Toss the fries, season with salt and pepper to taste and cook for an additional 6-8 minutes, until fries are crispy. Remove from the air fryer basket and serve with your favorite dipping sauces. Enjoy!
To ensure crispness and even cooking, do NOT overcrowd your air fryer. Here are the different cooking times for the different cuts of fries:
- Regular Fries: 14-16 minutes
- Waffle Fries: 10-12 minutes
- Sweet Potato Fries: 14-16 minutes
- Thin Cut Fries: 8-10 minutes
- Curly Fries: 11-13 minutes
- Crinkle-Cut Fries: 13-15 minutes