This is a simple and easy Alfajores Cookies Recipe. The delicate buttery cookies are sandwiched with dulce de leche and are so delicate and flavorful.
The most delicious butter cookies that are melt-in-your-mouth soft and have a slightly crispy texture sandwiched with the rich dulce de leche – a perfect combination.
– All-Purpose Flour – Baking Powder – Butter – Sugar – Salt
1. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. 2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, salt, and baking powder.
3. Beat butter and sugar until creamy, and add the milk and vanilla. 4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix with a dough hook until incorporated.
5. Divide the dough into two equal parts. Flour the surface and roll the dough out until it’s about ¼ of an inch in thickness.
6. Once rolled out, take a cookie cutter that’s two and a half inches in diameter like THIS and make about 18-20 cookies per part.