The BEST Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball Recipe is packed with so much flavor! Cream cheese combined with bacon, shredded cheese, and Ranch, SO GOOD!
Have this flavor-packed cheese ball ready in under 15 minutes! Cream cheese combined with cooked bacon, green onion, chopped nuts, poppy seeds, shredded cheese, and Ranch powder.
– Bacon – Sour Cream – Cream Cheese – Mexican Cheese – Cheddar Cheese – Onions – Walnuts – Ranch
1. In a bowl, combine the bacon, sour cream, cream cheese, shredded cheese, green onions, walnuts, Ranch, garlic, pepper, and poppyseeds.
2. With a wooden spatula, mix all ingredients until well combined and shape into a ball.
3. Combine all the ingredients for the cheese ball coating; bacon, shredded cheese, green onion, walnuts, and poppy seeds. Spread this mixture onto a cutting board or in a flat plate.
4. Fully coat and shape into an even ball as it's coated. Serve right away or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.