This easy Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole recipe is loved by kids and adults alike! Pasta with juicy pan-seared chicken breast and bacon tossed in a creamy homemade Alfredo Sauce with ranch and cheese then baked until gooey and delicious.
CHICKEN BACON RANCH CASSEROLE-
We love this simple casserole dish pasta recipe for weeknight dinners. It is so easy to make, is loaded with so much flavor and tastes phenomenal! The pasta combined with juicy chicken breast and bacon tossed in a creamy Alfredo Sauce with Ranch powder is one pasta dinner you’ll want on repeat.
- Pasta– For this recipe, we love to use short pasta such as penne pasta, rotini, elbow, ziti, and cellentani.
- Pan Seared Chicken– We use our classic Pan-Seared Chicken for this recipe. You can use your favorite chicken recipe such as Shredded Chicken, the Grilled Chicken, our Air Fryer Chicken Recipe, or even leftover Rotisserie Chicken will work.
- Bacon– For the bacon, we like to use our Air Fryer Bacon!
- Shredded Cheese– You can use your favorite shredded cheese. We like to use colby jack, mozzarella cheese, Mexican blend shredded cheese, or cheddar cheese.
- Alfredo Sauce– For the BEST results, use our creamy homemade Alfredo Sauce!
- Ranch Powder– The key to this recipe is the Ranch seasoning powder! It adds such a delicious burst of flavor.
HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN BACON RANCH PASTA-
This recipe comes together so fast and can be ready in just 30 minutes!
- Pasta- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions.
- Chicken– Prepare one portion of Pan-Seared Chicken. Slice the chicken into thin strands, cover to keep warm and set aside.
- Bacon– Cook the bacon using your go-to method.
- Alfredo Sauce– In a large skillet, prepare the Alfredo Sauce adding ranch powder to the mix.
- Combine– In a baking dish, add the pasta, chicken, bacon, alfredo sauce, and shredded cheese and stir the mixture to combine. You can also mix everything in a large bowl, then transfer to a baking dish.
- Bake– Sprinkle top with shredded cheese and bake in a preheated oven until the cheese has melted.
- Serve- Garnish with fresh herbs like cilantro or parsley with some freshly grated pepper.
- Serve and Enjoy!
With the correct side dishes, you can make this the ultimate dinner! Here are some of our favorite sides:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS-
Yes! If you want to use canned Alfredo Sauce, you can use your go-to canned sauce and just mix in the Ranch powder.
No! Check out our skillet version of this delicious Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta dish.
Add any leftovers into an airtight container and store them in the fridge for 3-4 days.
Reheat this dish in the microwave or stovetop over low heat until reheated.
Yes, you can add 2 Tbsps of Ranch dressing instead of the powder if you don’t have powder on hand.
OTHER PASTA RECIPES-
- Chicken Stuffed Shells
- Shrimp Alfredo Pasta
- Chicken Alfredo Bake
- Crockpot Chicken Alfredo
- Rasta Pasta Recipe
- Chicken Scampi Recipe
Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole Recipe
- 8 oz pasta
- 1 pan-seared chicken breast recipe
- 8 oz bacon cubed and cooked
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese divided
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a pot, cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain the pasta, cover to keep warm and set aside.
- Cook the chicken breast using the pan-seared chicken recipe. Slice the chicken into thin strands, cover to keep warm and set aside.
- In a large skillet, over low/medium heat, melt together butter and garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Whisk together the heavy whipping cream and flour. Pour cream/flour and milk into the skillet, whisk vigorously. Add the parmesan cheese and season with salt, pepper and ranch powder. Continue cooking until the sauce thickens and is well incorporated.
- In a casserole dish, add the cooked pasta, sliced chicken, cooked bacon, alfredo sauce, and 3/4 cup of shredded cheese and mix until well combined.
- Top with the remaining shredded cheese and bake at 375°F for about 10-15 minutes, until the pasta is warmed and cheese is melted.
- Top with grated parmesan and freshly chopped greens and serve.