This Broccoli Chicken Alfredo Recipe is a simple Italian dish ready in just 20 minutes! Juicy chicken with broccoli and pasta in the creamiest homemade alfredo sauce.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
chicken broccoli alfredo-
Tender chicken breast with broccoli florets and pasta in the most delicious Homemade Alfredo Sauce. The rich and creamy alfredo sauce elevates the pasta dish and adds so much flavor!
Since there is already broccoli in the pasta, you don’t even need a side salad to serve the meal with, it’s a meal in itself.
how to make chicken & broccoli alfredo pasta-
This easy chicken alfredo pasta is so quick to throw together. It’s especially great for busy dinners when you need something quick.
- Cook pasta- Cook the pasta (al dente) according to package instructions. season water with salt.
- Saute chicken- Combine the ingredients for the chicken seasoning, generously season the chicken on both sides. Cook the chicken in a skillet.
- Cook broccoli- Once the broccoli has 3 minutes to cook, throw in the broccoli florets into the pasta water and allow broccoli to cook with the pasta.
- Prepare alfredo sauce- Prepare the alfredo sauce (detailed instruction in THIS post).
- Combine- Drain the pasta and broccoli. Cut the chicken breast into cubes or strips. Add everything to the alfredo sauce. Mix well to combine and ENJOY!
|Chef’s Tip- If you like heat in your food, serve the pasta with Sriracha or Tabasco, to taste.|
Pasta dishes that come together as a one-pan meal are the best kind of recipes. They are so easy to prepare, taste wonderful and kids and adults alike enjoy the dish.
We enjoy going out to eat at Italian restaurants like Olive Garden. And though their pasta is great, nothing beats homemade pasta.
OTHER EASY ONE-POT PASTA RECIPES:
- Cajun Chicken Pasta– If you like a bit of spiciness.
- Creamy Mac and Cheese– Copycat Recipe from Applebees.
- Mushroom Chicken Pasta– The perfect combination.
- Chicken Carbonara Pasta– Classic dish from Olive Garden.
can I substitute the broccoli?
You can easily leave out the broccoli or substitute it for asparagus, peas, red pepper or green beans with great success.
Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Pasta
- Cook pasta per instructions (al dente), season water with salt. Three minutes before the pasta is cooked, add broccoli florets.
- Combine the ingredients for the chicken seasoning.
- Lightly beat the chicken breast with a meat mallet until even in thickness. Season chicken on both sides.
- In a skillet, heat 1 Tbsp oil over high heat. Once hot, add the seasoned chicken breast and sear 2 minutes per side, until crispy. Turn down heat to low, cover skillet and cook another 5 minutes, until chicken is cooked and tender.
- Prepare the alfredo sauce recipe in a deep skillet or pot.
- Drain the pasta and broccoli and add to the sauce. Cut the chicken into strips or cube, add to the skillet. Toss until well combined.
- Top the pasta with fresh parmesan cheese.