This Pan Seared Chicken Breast recipe is an amazing recipe for how to cook a quick chicken breast! The chicken is so juicy, flavorful, and can be used in so many different ways.
This stovetop recipe for cooking chicken breast is going to become your go-to recipe to cook chicken breast. Not only because it’s so easy to make but it is so versatile and can be used in so many recipes.
Add the chicken to salad for protein, to pasta like the Broccoli Chicken Pasta, and even make a chicken sandwich.
How to make Pan Seared Chicken Breast-
Boneless and skinless chicken breast is probably the most popular cut of chicken. This is one of those recipes that every cook should have in their cookbook.
- With a meat mallet, beat chicken breast until even in thickness.
- Generously season both sides of the chicken breast with chicken seasoning.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over med/high heat. Once hot, add the chicken breasts to the skillet.
- Sear 2-3 minutes per side, until crispy on the outside.
- Turn heat down to low and cook for 5 minutes, or until chicken is tender and reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Serve and enjoy.
frequently asked questions-
Yes! This chicken recipe is a great recipe to season and prep in advance.
The chicken may also be cooked in advance and reheated.
How to store cooked chicken breast?
You want to allow the chicken to completely cool before storing it in an airtight container, keep it in the fridge up to 3-4 days.
Place cooked chicken breast into a freezer bag. Freeze for up to 3 months.
Yes, you can use any of your favorite seasonings.
I hope you enjoy the juicy chicken recipe as much as we do!
Other Chicken Breast Recipes:
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken– so crispy.
- Stuffed Chicken– with bacon and mushrooms.
- Chicken Marsala– in a mushroom wine sauce.
- Chicken Scampi– Olive Garden copycat recipe.
Pan Seared Chicken Breast
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast 2 chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp chicken seasoning
- Beat chicken breast until even in thickness. Season both sides of the chicken with 2 Tbsps of our homemade chicken seasoning.
- On high heat, heat 1 Tbsp oil in a skillet. Sear chicken 2 minutes on both sides. Turn heat down to low, close lid of the skillet and cook another 5-6 minutes, until chicken is tender.