Air fryer chicken breast recipe, the easiest method to cook chicken. Chicken breast seasoned with our homemade spice blend then air fried to perfection. The chicken breast is so juicy, tender, and crispy, the ultimate chicken breast recipe.
AIR FRYER CHICKEN BREAST-
This air fryer chicken breast is so delicious and so easy to make. All you need to do is season and cook and you have yourself tender, juicy, and flavorful chicken breast.
Cooking chicken in an air fryer gives you that crispy exterior with a tender and juicy inside. The prep time is simple and clean-up is easy.
All you need for this recipe is just 2 simple ingredients and 5 minutes of your prep time!
- CHICKEN BREAST– You want your chicken breast to be even in size so that they cook evenly. I like to gently beat to ensure it is the same thickness.
- SEASONING BLEND– We use our favorite homemade chicken seasoning for this recipe but you can use any of your favorite seasonings. You can also substitute our chicken seasoning for taco seasoning or use our Cajun seasoning.
HOW TO COOK CHICKEN BREAST IN AIR FRYER-
Chicken is a versatile protein that can be prepared in so many different ways. Whether you are making pan-seared chicken breast, fried chicken tenders, or if you are making grilled chicken, you can never go wrong with chicken. You are going to love this EASY recipe that you can add to your list of recipes.
- PREP– Clean and remove any extra fat off the chicken breast. Rub the chicken in oil and then season all sides with chicken seasoning.
- COOK– Add the seasoned chicken in the air fryer basket and cook until crispy and tender.
- Serve with desired sides and enjoy.
|CHEF’S TIP– Cook chicken will have an internal temperature of 165°F. Check the temp several minutes before cook time is done, you do NOT want to overcook the chicken.|
Frequently Asked Questions-
You can check out our skillet chicken breast recipe or our pan-seared chicken breast if you do not have an air fryer.
Yes, you can use any of your favorite seasonings.
Cooked chicken will have an internal temperature of 165°F.
You overcooked the chicken breast.
You can season and allow it to marinate overnight. Just keep tightly covered and refrigerated.
Just add your chicken back into the air fryer and cook until reheated.
There are so many different ways you can enjoy this chicken breast recipe! Here are some ways you can enjoy with your chicken-
- DINNER– Serve the chicken with mashed potatoes, crispy oven roasted broccoli, and homemade dinner rolls for the ultimate dinner.
- WITH A SIDE– Enjoy this recipe with a side of air fryer asparagus.
- IN A SALAD– Cut up the chicken and serve in a classic Caesar salad, or in our delicious spinach salad.
- WITH SAUCE– Serve with a side of honey mustard sauce or with our copycat Chick-fil-sauce.
Juicy Air Fryer Chicken Breast
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast 2 chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp oil or cooking spray
- 2 Tbsp chicken seasoning
- Clean and remove any extra fat of the chicken breast. Gently beat to ensure the chicken is even in thickness.
- Rub oil all over the chicken then season both sides of the chicken breast.
- Add the chicken breast to the air fryer basket and cook at 380F for 8 minutes. Flip and cook for an additional 4-6 minutes, until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.