You are going to LOVE this simple homemade honey mustard sauce! This sauce is the ultimate sauce for anything, especially for chicken tenders!
HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE-
This delicious creamy and flavorful honey mustard sauce is ready in just 2 minutes and uses basic kitchen staples. We love this sauce as a dipping sauce so much I always double the recipe and store in the fridge!
INGREDIENTS for the BEST DIPPING SAUCE-
This sauce only needs 5 SIMPLE ingredients that you most likely already have!
- HONEY- Brings sweetness to the sauce.
- MAYO- Gives the sauce the creaminess.
- SOUR CREAM- Also brings creaminess.
- DIJON MUSTARD- Brings that tangy flavors.
- PAPRIKA- The secret ingredient.
HOW TO MAKE HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE-
- In a mixing bowl or mason jar, combine all the ingredients and stir until well combined and smooth!
HOW TO STORE the SAUCE-
- Store the sauce in a container in the fridge, and this sauce can last in the fridge for up to 2 weeks!
- We do NOT recommend freezing this sauce.
How to use this dipping sauce-
This sauce is GREAT for dipping, dressing and even toppings! Here are some of our favorite ways to serve it:
- Use this honey mustard sauce as a dipping sauce for chicken nuggets or our homemade baked fries.
- Add it to your sandwiches like in our Ham Sliders or Ham and Cheese sandwiches.
- Drizzle over chicken as a topping, as we did in our chicken bacon mushroom dinner!
This sauce can be used for so much and that is why we love it!
Other Sauces to Try-
Honey Mustard Sauce
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the homemade honey mustard sauce.