The is the BEST recipe for homemade Ham and Cheese Sliders. Hawaiian buns loaded with ham and cheese smothered in an amazing honey mustard sauce. Perfect if hosting a party, brunch or a quick dinner.
If you love sliders, try our popular Philly Cheese Steak Sliders recipe!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
ham and cheese sliders-
This easy recipe is going to become a favorite recipe for sliders. Hawaiian buns with slices of ham and cheese and a honey mustard sauce. The buns are brushed with a garlic butter and baked. The tops of the buns become crispy with a garlic taste while the insides of the buns stay soft – so delicious.
These ham cheese sliders are easy and quick comfort food to prepare for a lazy dinner.
how to make ham and cheese sliders?
- Slice the Hawaiian buns in half lengthwise.
- Place bottom of buns in a baking dish.
- Add ham and cheese over buns.
- Generously pour the honey mustard sauce.
- Add the tops of the buns.
- Brush rolls with the garlic butter mixture.
- Bake and ENJOY!
homemade honey mustard sauce-
In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, with sour cream, honey, Dijon mustard and paprika. This is such an easy recipe for homemade sauce but it will become a favorite! Double the portion for this recipe to serve as a side – you won’t regret it.
can you prepare sliders ahead of time?
YES! These ham and cheese sliders can be prepared, covered and refrigerated up to one day in advance. Bake as directed once ready to enjoy the sliders.
Give this recipe for Sliders a try! Don’t forget to leave us feedback in the comments below. We so appreciate it. 🙂
Try these other recipes:
- Chicken Quesadilla – The best quesadilla recipe!
- Ham Cheese Stuffed Chicken– Chicken stuffed with ham and cheese.
- Warm Canapes– Delicious warm open-faced sandwiches.
Ham and Cheese Sliders Recipe
- 12 Hawaiian buns
- 3/4 lb ham
- 1/2 lb provolone cheese
honey mustard sauce-
- Preheat oven to 365°F.
- Cut the rolls in half. Remove top of rolls.
- Lay out the ham, overlapping each other. Add the cheese over the ham, overlapping the slices.
- Combine ingredients for the sauce. Spread half of the sauce over the cheese. Add the top of the buns.
- Combine melted butter and garlic. Brush top of rolls. Lightly sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Cover with foil. Bake 18-20 minutes until cheese completely melts. Remove foil, bake another 3-5 minutes until tops of rolls are golden.
- Dip in the extra sauce if desired. Enjoy, friends!