This classic Caesar Salad Recipe is such a crowd-pleaser! Crispy and fresh romaine, parmesan cheese, and crunchy croutons are all tossed in a creamy homemade caesar dressing.
If you enjoyed this recipe for caesar salad, we’d love for you to subscribe to our YouTube Channel. (P.S. Click the BELL icon to get notifications of new videos.)
This classic salad recipe is my go-to when craving a salad. The combination of romaine, parmesan cheese, crouton, and the dressing is AMAZING! Bring the classic caesar salad recipe to a new level by making easy homemade croutons and caesar salad dressing!
|Chef’s tip: If you are in a hurry, just use store-bought croutons and dressing!|
Why You’ll Love This Salad-
- Easy and quick to make.
- Simple ingredient.
- Loved by kids and adults.
- You can use store-bought ingredients!
- Classic recipe makes a perfect side to any dish.
Ingredients for Caesar Salad
I LOVE how fast I can throw together this salad. With just these 4 simple ingredients, you can enjoy it as well!
- ROMAINE– You want to use romaine instead of iceberg lettuce for this recipe.
- PARMESAN– We love getting a fresh block of parmesan cheese and grating, but you can use pre-grated parmesan cheese, too!
- CROUTONS– for the BEST results, you want to use homemade croutons, but any will work for this recipe.
- DRESSING– You can use any store-bought caesar salad or our amazing homemade caesar salad dressing.
How to Make Caesar Salad-
- Make the dressing: Prepare a homemade caesar salad dressing recipe (or use store-bought dressing).
- Clean & cut romaine: Rinse and chop the romaine into desired pieces. This salad spinner works great.
- Arrange salad: Add romaine to a bowl or serving platter. Add croutons: we used our homemade croutons.
- Grate Parmesan: Grate the desired parmesan cheese into the bowl.
- Mix: Drizzle the dressing over everything and lightly toss to combine.
- Serve: Serve and enjoy!
I love adding extras to the classic salad with other ingredients to make it hearty. Here are some great add-ons:
- Chicken– This simple pan-seared chicken breast is great with the salad (so easy to cook).
- Bacon– Bacon bits bring this salad to a whole new level!
- Eggs– For a hearty salad, I will add some hard-boiled eggs.
- Veggie– We also love adding tomatoes and cucumbers to this recipe.
This classic salad recipe is such a simple and delicious recipe! It makes for an excellent salad for potlucks, summertime barbecues, lunch, and even dinner. We hope you enjoy this recipe and it becomes your new favorite.
Other Salad Recipes to Try-
- Classic Egg Salad
- Coleslaw Recipe
- Dorito Taco Salad
- Tomato Salad
- Macaroni Salad
- Chicken Caprese Salad
- Greek Salad Recipe
Classic Caesar Salad
- Rinse and chop the romaine into desired size.
- Drizzle the salad dressing over the salad and toss to combine.
- Top with ground black pepper and enjoy.