Making Air Fryer Bacon is so much easier than you think! Has this breakfast meat cooked in under in just 10 minutes. The bacon air-fried is crispy and crunchy and the cleanup is so easy.
AIR FRYER BACON-
If you LOVE crispy bacon, then this recipe is for you! Bacon in the air fryer is so much easier to make than baked or pan-fried, it’s also less messy than the classic cooking methods. There is nothing better than enjoying crispy and crunchy bacon.
HOW TO COOK BACON IN AIR FRYER-
All you need for this recipe is a pack of bacon and an air fryer! You can cook the entire pack of bacon in two batches.
- Lay out the bacon onto the air fryer basket.
- Bake at 350° F for 7-9 minutes, until bacon is desired crispiness.
The cook time for air fryer bacon can vary depending on the doneness of your bacon and its thickness.
- EXTRA CRISPY– If you like extra crispy bacon, cook for 8 minutes, flip bacon and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- CRISPY– A mix of tender yet still crispy bacon, cook for about 8 minutes.
- TENDER– For tender bacon, cook time will be about 7 minutes, no need to flip the bacon.
Is the cooking time different with a convection air fryer and a basket air fryer?
Yes. The basket is more compact, the cooking time will be slightly less than a convection air fryer.
CAN I USE TURKEY BACON?
Yes, if you want to use turkey bacon, this recipe works great! Just cook the turkey bacon as you would regular bacon with no changes.
How to enjoy The Bacon?
Bacon is so versatile and can be used in so many different recipes.
- Best deviled eggs– top your deviled eggs with the bacon.
- On Sandwich– add to a sandwich, like the BLT.
- In Wrap– the bacon adds so much flavor to a chicken wrap.
- With Salad- a great additional to a classic Caesar salad.
- For breakfast– on avocado toast.
More Air Fryer Recipes:
Crispy Air Fryer Bacon
- 6 oz regular cut bacon (about 5 slices)
- Lay out the bacon strips in the air fryer basket.
- Air fry the bacon at 350°F for about 7-9 minutes for regular cut bacon. For thick-cut bacon cook for about 10-12 minutes or until crispy.
- Remove the bacon from the air fryer and transfer onto a paper towel-lined plate and enjoy.
NOTE: Recipe developed by Valentina’s Corner and first published on Natasha’s Kitchen.