You can have these amazing Air Fried Oreos ready in under 10 minutes using your air fryer! Oreo cookies wrapped in a soft and fluffy crescent dough, air fried then topped with powdered sugar. This simple 3 ingredient recipe will become your go-to dessert.
AIR FRYER FRIED OREOS-
These mini desserts taste better than the classic deep-fried fair food! All you need for this recipe is Oreos, Pillsbury crescent dough and powdered sugar. The crescent dough becomes crunchy on the outside yet soft and fluffy and the oreo melts in your mouth with every bite!
HOW TO MAKE FRIED OREOS-
Though you can make the batter for fried Oreos and then deep fry them in oil, this way of making Fried Oreos is so much simpler but you’d never know the difference.
- Unwrap the Pillsbury crescent dough and cut out the pre-cut triangles. TIP: You can also cut the dough into eight even squares once you unroll the dough.
- Add an oreo on the large side of the crescent dough and roll up the oreo. Seal all around so the oreo is completely covered. Repeat with all 8 crescent triangles.
- Spray the air fryer basket with baking spray or line with air fryer parchment paper.
- Add the wrapped Oreos into the basket leaving room between each other.
- Bake at 360°F for 6-8 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Using a sieve, dust the air-fried Oreos with powdered sugar. We love to completely coat the tops of crescents.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
If you don’t have an air fryer, don’t worry! Just add the Oreos to a baking sheet and bake at 400°F for 8-10 minutes, or until crispy and golden. They will not be as crispy but a great option if you don’t have an air fryer.
These Oreos are GREAT to prepare ahead of time! After you’ve assembled the mini desserts, just add to a plate and cover tightly so the crescent dough doesn’t dry out. Keep covered in the fridge until you’re ready to cook the Oreos.
This recipe is great with double stuffed Oreos along with the classic Oreos. If you want to go further with your flavors you can try using other flavored Oreos, like mint!
Though I doubt there will be leftovers, you can reheat these air-fried Oreos in the air fryer until warm. We recommend eating these fresh.
No, preheating the air fryer is not necessary.
ADD-oNS FOR FRIED OREOS-
A classic topping is just powdered sugar for the air-fried oreos. However, you can top the crescent dough with some of these toppings for more flavor:
- cinnamon, before cooked
- mini chocolate chips, before cooled
- drizzle chocolate, once cooked
- sprinkles, once cooked
Enjoy these delicious air fried oreos without the deep fried guilt! This simple dessert recipe will become a family favorite, especially with the kids!
This recipe was adapted from Pillsbury, thank you for the most delicious recipe.
Other EASY desserts recipe-
- Chocolate chip scones– classic scones loaded with chocolate chips
- Oreo Balls– another amazing oreo recipe
- Snowball Cookies– a classic
- Nutella Rice Krispie Treats– loaded with Nutella
- Chocolate Chip Cookies– so soft
Fried Oreos Recipe (in Air Fryer)
- 8 oz Pillsbury crescent dough, 1 tube
- 8 oreos, classic or double stuffed
- 3 Tbsp powdered sugar for topping
- Open the tube of the crescent dough and unroll the dough.
- Cut along the pre-cut lines and spread out the eight triangles. You may also just cut the dough into 8 even squares.
- Add an Oreo to each triangle, wrap and seal the oreo into the crescent dough.
- Place the oreos in the air fryer basket.
- Bake at 360°F for 6-8 minutes, or until golden.
- Generously dust the air fried Oreos with powdered sugar using a sieve.