The ultimate recipe for copycat Chick-fil-A Sauce loaded with flavors and great for dipping chicken, fries and so much more! This homemade version tastes just like the restaurants.
HOMEMADE CHICK FIL A SAUCE-
This is the best copycat recipe for Chick-Fil-A’s sauce that everyone will LOVE! Make this sauce with basic staple ingredients in less than 5 minutes! The tangy sauce with a combination of bbq and mayo plus the honey and mustard makes for an incredible topping for so many recipes.
WHAT YOU NEED-
You most likely already have all the ingredients to make this delicious copycat sauce. All you need is:
- Mayo– we recommend real mayo like Hellman’s, don’t use Miracle Whip.
- Mustard– we used classic yellow mustard.
- Bbq– Sweet Baby Ray’s works best in this recipe but you can play around with your favorite brand.
- Honey– adds sweetness to the recipe.
- Seasoning– add the secret flavors to the dressing.
- Vinegar– adds tanginess.
HOW TO MAKE CHICK FIL A SAUCE-
- In a bowl, add mayo, mustard, barbecue, honey, vinegar, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper. Whisk together until creamy and smooth.
- Serve as desired.
HOW TO STORE THE SAUCE-
Add sauce to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for about 2 weeks and enjoy when desired.
WHAT MUSTARD CAN I USE?
This recipe calls for the classic yellow mustard but you can also combine with dijon mustard for a little kick!
You can enjoy this copycat sauce in so many different ways. You can use this sauce as a dipping sauce or even as a spread on sandwiches.
- AS DIPPING SAUCE– Dip our crispy chicken tenders or chicken nuggets into this sauce. We even love dipping our homemade French Fries into this sauce.
- AS A SPREAD– We also LOVE adding it to our crispy buttermilk chicken sandwich, along with our other sandwiches!
OTHER SAUCES and CONDIMENTS:
Chick Fil A Sauce Recipe
- Combine all the ingredients for the dipping sauce in a small bowl.