This Spinach Salad is the ULTIMATE salad recipe. Juicy seasoned chicken with avocado and vegetables on a bed of fresh spinach with a homemade dressing.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Spinach Salad Recipe-
I love recipes that are hearty and filling yet so healthy and loaded with nutrition. This Spinach Salad is exactly that. It’s loaded with fresh spinach, avocado, egg, tomato, cucumber with chicken and bacon, and topped with a mouth-watering homemade dressing.
How to Make a Spinach Salad?
- Cook eggs– Boils eggs. Once cooled, peel and cube.
- Cook bacon– Cut bacon into bite-sized pieces and cook until crispy.
- Prepare chicken– Prepare a recipe for pan-seared chicken breast.
- Cook chicken– In a skillet, heat oil over high heat. Once hot, add the chicken. Sear chicken 2 minutes per side. Turn the heat down to med/low and cook another 6-8 minutes, per side or until cooked through. Once cooked cut into slices or cubes.
- Prepare dressing- In a jar, add all of the ingredients for the dressing and mix until combined.
- Prepare vegetables– Cut the cucumbers, tomatoes, and avocado into slices or cubes.
- Assemble salad– Add fresh spinach, cucumbers, tomatoes, eggs, avocado, bacon, and croutons. Add the hot chicken. Drizzle salad with dressing. Toss to combine and ENJOY!
|Chef’s TIP- This salad is best enjoyed immediately while it’s fresh.|
I love how hearty this recipe is and that it can easily be enjoyed as a meal and not just a side salad.
Try these other loaded salads!