This quick and easy Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta recipe is so quick to whip up and absolutely delicious! Tender pasta tossed with chicken and bacon in a creamy Ranch Alfredo Sauce. This dish makes for the perfect weeknight pasta dinner!
If you love easy pasta dinners, the Chicken Alfredo Bake and Meaty Spaghetti are a must-try.
CHICKEN BACON RANCH PASTA-
This chicken bacon Ranch pasta is so easy to make and the flavors are amazing. The chicken and bacon combined with the pasta and creamy homemade Ranch Alfredo are to die for. We love making this on busy weeknights or even when serving it with our guests.
- Pasta– For this recipe, you can use any short pasta, such as penne pasta, rotini, elbow, ziti, and cellentani.
- Bacon– We love using our Air Fryer Bacon for this recipe, it’s so easy to make and the bacon is so crispy and delicious. We cook the bacon and then chop it when using this method.
- Chicken– Our go-to chicken for any pasta dish is our Pan-Seared Chicken Breast or our Air Fryer Chicken Breast.
- Ranch– The key ingredient to this recipe is Ranch! If you want to use Ranch powder, we love using the Hidden Valley Ranch Powder.
- Alfredo sauce– This pasta dish uses our delicious Homemade Alfredo sauce! You can also use store-bought Alfredo sauce.
HOW TO MAKE BACON RANCH PASTA-
This delicious pasta dish comes together in just 20 minutes!
- Pasta– Cook the rotini pasta according to package instructions, drain and set aside.
- Chicken– Prepare a recipe for Pan-Seared Chicken Breast. Once the chicken is cooked, slice it into thin strands into bite-sized pieces. Cover to keep warm and set aside.
- Bacon– Cook the bacon using the Air Fryer Method or your go-to method.
- Alfredo Sauce– In a large skillet, prepare the Alfredo Sauce. Add in the Ranch powder and stir until combined.
- Combine– Add the sliced chicken, cubed bacon, and cooked pasta into the Alfredo Sauce and mix until well combined.
- Serve– Top with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and fresh greens.
There are many variations to the classic pasta. Here are some of our favorite add-ins:
- Smoked Sausage
- Spicy Buffalo Sauce
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS-
Yes, you can add 2 Tbsps of Ranch dressing instead of the powder if you don’t have powder on hand.
Yes, you can bake this dish! Add the pasta into a casserole dish after you have prepared the dish and top with mozzarella cheese and bake at 375°F until the cheese melts and the pasta is warmed.
Add any leftovers into an airtight container and store them in the fridge for 3-4 days.
Reheat this dish in the microwave or stovetop over low heat until reheated.
Yes, prepare the dish ahead of time and then add it to a casserole dish. Top with cheese and cover with foil. Store in the fridge for up to 2 days. When ready to serve bake, bake at 375°F until the pasta is reheated and the cheese has melted.
Serve this pasta dish with-
This dish pairs great with salad and bread for the ultimate pasta night!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
- 8 oz rotini pasta cooked
- 1 recipe pan-seared chicken breast
- 6 oz bacon cubed and cooked
- 2 Tbsp ranch powder
- 1 recipe Alfredo sauce
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain the pasta, cover to keep warm and set aside.
- Prepare the recipe for pan-seared chicken breast. Slice the chicken breast into thin strands or pieces and set aside.
- In a deep skillet, prepare the Alfredo sauce, stir in the ranch powder until combined.
- Add the cooked bacon, pasta, and sliced chicken to the Alfredo Sauce and toss to combine.
- Top with freshly grated parmesan and finely chopped greens and serve.