The easiest Chicken Bacon Ranch Bake recipe. Seasoned chicken breast topped with a parmesan ranch spread, cheese and bacon then baked.
Baked Chicken Bacon Ranch-
The flavors in this Baked Chicken Bacon Ranch come together so well. The creamy ranch spread over the chicken and the melted cheese really is a great combination.
Why You’ll LOVE This Recipe:
- Easy to Make: The dish comes together in just a few steps.
- Make-ahead: Can easily be made even one day in advance.
- Loved by all: The kids and adults enjoy the dish.
- Simple ingredients: The recipes used basic ingredients you most likely already have in your kitchen.
How to Make Chicken Bacon Ranch-
I love how quickly this oven-baked chicken bacon ranch comes together.
- Beat chicken- Cover the chicken with plastic wrap and beat with a meat mallet until even in thickness.
- Season chicken- Season both sides of the chicken breast with salt and pepper to taste.
- Make ranch spread- In a bowl, combine the ranch dressing, mayo, sour cream, garlic, and parmesan.
- Coat chicken- Place the chicken breast into a baking dish and cover the chicken with the rich ranch spread and top with the shredded cheese. Cover the dish with foil wrap.
- Bake chicken- Bake the chicken until cooked through and the cheese melts. Remove the foil, add the bacon, and bake until the chicken and cheese starts to turn golden.
- Serve and Enjoy!
|How do I know when my chicken is cooked? |
The best way to test if your chicken is cooked and ready to be enjoyed is to use a food thermometer. Insert the thermometer into the thickest part of the chicken and it needs to read 165°F. This is the food thermometer we have and love.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Yes, you can substitute chicken thighs for chicken breast. The cook time will most likely be less, depending on the thickness of your thighs
No, you can easily cube the chicken and make the recipe. The bake time will be less as well.
Though bacon is a key ingredient, you can leave it out if you don’t like bacon.
The chicken may be served with your favorite side like mashed potatoes or rice. Here are some other side dishes that will go great with the chicken bacon ranch:
- Refrigerator: Keep in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 3 days. The chicken breast is best if enjoyed immediately. Here are some ways to store leftovers:
- Fridge: You may easily freeze leftovers in a freezer-safe container for up to 3 months.
- Reheat: Place chicken cover into the oven until reheated or reheat in the microwave.
MORE chicken RECIPES TO TRY:
Chicken Bacon Ranch Baked Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Beat chicken breast until about 1-inch in thickness.
- Season both sides of the chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, mix together the mayo, sour cream and ranch dressing, garlic and parmesan. Spread oven chicken.
- Top with the shredded cheese.
- Cover and bake 20 minutes then uncover and bake 10 minutes.