These easy Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts are so good! Tender and crispy brussels sprouts seasoned, tossed in oil, and then air fried to perfection, the ultimate side dish.
AIR FRYER BRUSSEL SPROUTS-
There is nothing better than an easy side dish that is healthy, simple, and absolutely delicious! This crispy air fryer Brussels sprouts recipe is just that! It is so easy and takes only 5 basic ingredients.
you’ll love this air fryer recipe:
- So Easy to Make!
- Healthy and so delicious.
- That perfect side dish.
- Can use frozen or fresh brussel sprouts.
- Can be seasoned to taste.
With just 5 minutes of prep time and 5 ingredients, you can have this dish cooking in the air fryer!
- Brussels – just keep your Brussel sprouts the same size.
- Oil – any oil works for this recipe, we use olive oil but you can also use vegetable oil, canola oil, and even avocado oil.
- Garlic – freshly minced garlic is what we use for the recipe, but you can also use garlic powder.
- Spices – we just use the basic seasoning; salt and pepper for this recipe. You can use your favorite seasonings.
HOW TO COOK BRUSSEL SPROUTS IN AIR FRYER-
This recipe is so EASY and is ready in under 20 minutes!
- Cut the brussel sprouts in half and add into a bowl.
- Season with oil, salt, pepper, minced garlic into a large bowl and toss until well combined.
- Spread the brussel sprouts to the air fryer basket.
- Air fry until golden and crispy.
- Sprinkle with fresh salt and pepper and serve!
BRUSSEL SPROUT VARIATIONS & ADD-INS:
There are several ways that you can level up this simple brussel sprout recipe. Here are some of our favorite ways.
- Brussel Sprouts with Bacon– Like our stovetop Brussel Sprouts, you can add bacon to the recipe and cook the brussels with chopped bacon. Or, just chop the cooked bacon when serving – use our Bacon recipe.
- Garlic Parmesan Sprouts– Add grated parmesan to the recipe for the ultimate garlic parmesan brussel sprouts.
- Balsamic Brussels– If you like balsamic vinegar, toss the sprouts in oil and balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper and garlic and air fry.
- Balsamic Glaze- Drizzle balsamic glaze before serving.
- Honey– Cook the brussel sprouts according to instructions. Before serving, drizzle with honey and toss.
- Add-ins– Some other great add-ins you can add when serving are almonds, walnuts, dried fruit, feta cheese or parmesan cheese.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS-
No, you do not need to spray the air fryer basket.
Yes, you want to make sure you remove the stems of the Brussel sprouts.
Yes, you can cook frozen Brussel sprouts. Add frozen to your air fryer basket. Cook for 10 minutes then toss in the oil and seasoning and cook another 10 minutes or the desired doneness is reached.
Store the leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3-4 days.
No problem! Just oven roast them at 400°F for about 25-30 minutes!
Yes, brussels sprouts can be eaten raw! The texture is crispy and so good! You can shave them for salads.
Add them to the air fryer baskets and cook until reheated. If they seem dry, spray with baking spray.
HOW TO SERVE BRUSSEL SPROUTS-
There is nothing better than a delicious side dish to serve with your dinner! Enjoy this side dish with these recipes: