This Pork Chops Recipe is so easy to prepare. The boneless pork chops are pan-seared until crispy then baked in garlic butter until juicy and tender.
Enjoy this video recipe tutorial How to Make Chops. Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
Pork Chops Recipe-
I love this easy, under 30 minutes pork recipe. It’s the perfect recipe for when you are looking to have dinner on the table quick and hassle-free. Bone-in or boneless chops may be used for the recipe. With minimal work, you’ll have a wonderful dinner to serve your family!
Pan-seared chops in a skillet then baked in garlic butter until tender and juicy! Such a simple yet great recipe and approved by kids and adults alike.
How to make Baked Pork Chops-
These pork chops come together really quickly and you want to start on your side while the meat is cooking.
- Combine ingredients for the garlic butter spread.
- Lightly beat and season the chops.
- Pan-sear the chops until golden brown on both sides.
- Generously spread garlic butter over chops.
- Bake until the meat tender.
- Serve and enjoy.
How long do you cook pork chops? Pork is done when an internal thermometer reads 145°F.
Can I substitute for bone-in chops?
Yes! Bone-in pork chops will work great in this recipe. Add an additional 2-3 minutes of cooking time per side, depending on the thickness of the meat.
What to eat this recipe with?
You can just enjoy the garlic butter as a sauce or use your favorite dipping sauce: barbecue, A1 sauce, hot sauce or ketchup. These are all great to dip the chops in.
If you are new to cooking with pork, this is the best recipe to start with. Not only is it a great recipe, but there’s also not much that can go wrong with it.
Try these other DINNER recipes:
- Baked Salmon Shrimp and Asparagus– easy one-pan salmon dinner.
- Grilled Pork Chops– with a simple rub.
- Slow Cooker Pot Roast– comfort food.
- Baked Braised Potatoes– a classic Ukrainian recipe but baked!
Pork Chops Recipe
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter, room temp
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp fresh cilantro or parsley, finely chopped
- In a small bowl, combine the salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Lightly beat pork chops with a meat mallet and season pork chops on both sides.
- Preheat oven to 340˚F.
- In a large skillet, over med/high heat, heat 1 Tbsp oil and 1 Tbsp butter. Once hot, add pork chops. Cook pork chops 3-4 minutes per side, until crispy and browned.
- Meanwhile, combine the butter, garlic, and fresh cilantro. Spread the butter mixture on top of the pork chops.
- Close the lid on oven-safe skillet and bake 10-15 minutes, until meat is tender. Pour butter over pork chops and serve.
- Garnish with fresh herbs, optional! Enjoy!