This pan-seared Pork Chops Recipe is so easy to prepare. The boneless pork chops (or bone-in chops) cooked in garlic butter are so juicy and delicious. Serve chops with a side of baked fries and salad.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Pork Chops Recipe-
I love this easy, under 30 minutes pork chops recipe. It’s the perfect recipe for when you are looking to have dinner on the table quick and hassle-free. Bone-in or boneless chops may be used for the recipe. With minimal work, you’ll have a wonderful dinner to serve your family!
Pan-seared chops in a skillet then baked in garlic butter until tender! Such a simple yet great recipe!
How to make Baked Pork Chops-
- Combine ingredients for the garlic butter spread.
- Lightly beat and season the chops.
- Pan-sear the chops until golden brown.
- Generously spread garlic butter over chops.
- Bake until tender.
- Serve and Enjoy.
Can I substitute for bone-in chops?
Yes! Bone in pork chops would work great in this recipe. Add an additional 2-3 minutes of cooking time per side, depending on the thickness of the meat.
What to eat this recipe with?
Enjoy the chops with your favorite dipping sauce: barbecue, A1 sauce, hot sauce or ketchup. These are all great to dip chops in. The juicy chops combined with a sauce makes this recipe all the better!
Try these other DINNER recipes:
- Baked Salmon Shrimp and Asparagus– Easy one-pan salmon dinner.
- Slow Cooker Pot Roast– Comfort food.
- Baked Braised Potatoes– A classic Ukrainian recipe but baked!
Pork Chops Recipe
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter, room temp
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp fresh cilantro or parsley, finely chopped
- In a small bowl, combine the salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Lightly beat pork chops with a meat mallet and season pork chops on both sides.
- Preheat oven to 340˚F.
- In a large skillet, over med/high heat, heat 1 Tbsp oil and 1 Tbsp butter. Once hot, add pork chops. Cook pork chops 3-4 minutes per side, until crispy and browned.
- Meanwhile, combine the butter, garlic, and fresh cilantro. Spread the butter mixture on top of the pork chops.
- Close the lid on oven-safe skillet and bake 10-15 minutes, until meat is tender. Pour butter over pork chops and serve.
- Garnish with fresh herbs, optional!