Easy Baked Shrimp Salmon Recipe, a quick one-pan meal with asparagus. This simple recipe is completely done in under 30-minute and will become a favorite in your home. The seasoning combined with the butter and lemon gives the salmon and shrimp so much flavor.
Also, try our crazy popular Bang Bang Shrimp Recipe, it’s another quick recipe that has a WOW factor.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This oven baked salmon recipe is so quick to prepare. Fresh salmon fillets with shrimp and asparagus in lemon butter, a one-pan meal. The butter and lemon penetrate deep into the salmon-producing the juiciest and most flavorful salmon. When combined with the shrimp and asparagus, this one-pan meal is mouthwateringly delicious.
I love dishes that have melted butter combined with seasonings. The butter melts and enhances the flavors of the dish whether you are using salmon or Cod or Chicken Thighs.
how to make the best salmon recipe-
This recipe for salmon is so easy to prepare. It’s the perfect recipe to make when you want a fancy dinner or when seafood cravings kick in and you’re pressed for time but want something healthy.
- Cut salmon into 4-5 fillets.
- Season salmon and asparagus. Drizzle with oil. Top with butter and lemons. BAKE.
- Season the shrimp, add shrimp to the salmon and asparagus.
- Top with more butter.
- Bake until salmon and shrimp is fully cooked.
how to cook salmon in the oven?
Cooking salmon in the oven is so easy. Season the salmon with your favorite seasonings and drizzle with oil or top with butter to prevent from drying and added juiciness.
TIP: Line baking sheet with parchment paper or foil for easier cleanup and so the salmon doesn’t stick to the pan.
can I prepare the salmon and shrimp in advance?
Yes, this recipe is great to prepare in the morning. Cut and season the salmon and shrimp, keep covered and refrigerated. Continue with the recipe per instructions when you’re ready for dinner.
what can I serve with baked salmon and shrimp?
The salmon is best if served with mashed potatoes or oven baked rice.
how long to bake salmon?
Salmon is baked in the oven 12-15 minutes, depending on the thickness of the salmon. If a whole salmon fillet is baked, 15-18 minutes may be needed, depending on the topping and the thickness of the salmon.
I hope you enjoyed this easy baked shrimp salmon recipe. Don’t forget to tag us on social media if you make this dish. We love to see your creations! #ValentinasCorner 🙂
Try these other SALMON recipes:
- Baked Salmon with Ranch & Cheese– The parmesan spread is amazing.
- Baked Salmon with Avocado Salsa– So healthy and so good.
- Crab Stuffed Salmon– Stuffed salmon with a crab filling.
Baked Shrimp Salmon Recipe
- 2 lbs fresh salmon fillets
- 1 lb large shrimp, uncooked
- 3 Tbsp oil (olive or canola)
- 1/2 lb asparagus
- 1 large lemon, sliced
- 1 stick unsalted butter, sliced
- 1 ½ tsp ground paprika
- 2 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Devein shrimp and remove the tail, if desired. Trim ends of asparagus.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine all ingredients for the seasoning.
- Cut salmon into four or five equal parts.
- Arrange salmon and asparagus on a large baking sheet. Season salmon and asparagus (there will be leftover seasoning). Add lemon and butter slices to salmon and on the asparagus. Drizzle with oil. Bake 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, season shrimp and toss to coat.
- Add shrimp to baking sheet, spread out evenly. Add leftover butter and lemon over shrimp. Return to oven. Bake another 7-9 minutes, until shrimp and salmon are fully cooked.
- Pour the butter juices over the salmon, shrimp and asparagus.
- Serve immediately.