An easy Cheesy Ranch Baked Salmon Recipe. Flakey salmon fillet topped with a creamy parmesan Ranch spread and loaded with cheese. You’re going to love this recipe that’s ready in under 30 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Baked salmon is wonderful, it is my favorite method for cooking salmon. The fillet is quickly seasoned and the oven does the remaining work, yes! This baked salmon recipe is no different. Prepare a quick Parmesan Ranch mixture and generously spread it over the salmon. Spread the top with grated cheese. Then bake the salmon.
how to make baked salmon-
Preparing a juicy baked fish doesn’t get any easier than this recipe and you most likely already have all of the ingredients in your refrigerator. With 5 minutes in prep time, you can have dinner baking.
- Combine the ingredients for the parmesan Ranch spread. Generously cover fillet with the spread.
- Top spread with grated cheese.
- Bake it until cheese starts to turn golden and salmon is fully cooked!
can I cut fillet into pieces?
Yes, you can either prepare the fish as a whole fillet or cut it into 4-5 pieces. Continue with the recipe per instructions. Bake a few minutes less than indicated bake time.
can I prepare the fillet in advance?
Yes, this recipe can be prepared in the morning, then covered and refrigerated.
Though grilling salmon produces wonderful results as does pan searing it, oven baked salmon is just as good. The fish turns out juicy and flakey and it’s a pretty fool-proof method to preparing the fish.
how long do you cook salmon?
If the fillets are cut into pieces, the thickness of the fillet may slightly add or reduce cook time but for the most part, is baked in 12-15 minutes. If a fillet is baked, 15-18 minutes may be needed, depending on what the salmon is topped with and the thickness of the fillet.
salmon cooking temperature?
Salmon is usually baked in the oven at 400°F-450°F. Baking it at high heat cooks the fillet quickly allowing the salmon to retain its juices inside. If salmon is overbaked, it will become dry and lose its flavors.
Cheesy Ranch Baked Salmon Recipe
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine Ranch dressing mix, mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, milk, garlic and pepper.
- Place salmon onto a baking sheet, spread ranch mayo mixture over the salmon. Top with shredded cheese, add more cheese if desired.
- Bake 14-16 minutes, depending on the thickness of salmon. Broil 1-2 minutes, until cheese turns golden in color.