An easy Cheesy Ranch Baked Salmon Recipe. Flakey salmon fillet topped with a creamy parmesan Ranch spread and loaded with cheese. You’re going to love this baked salmon that’s ready in under 30 minutes.
Baked salmon is wonderful, it is my favorite method for cooking salmon. The salmon fillet is quickly seasoned and the oven does the remaining work, yes! This baked salmon recipe is no different. Prepare a quick Parmesan Ranch mixture and generously spread it over the salmon. Spread the top with grated cheese. Then bake the salmon.
how to make baked salmon-
Preparing a juicy baked salmon doesn’t get any easier than this recipe and you most likely already have all of the ingredients in your refrigerator. With 5 minutes in prep time, you can have dinner baking.
- Combine the ingredients for the parmesan Ranch spread. Generously cover salmon with the spread.
- Top spread with grated cheese.
- Bake the salmon until cheese starts to turn golden and salmon is fully cooked!
can I cut salmon into pieces?
Yes, you can either prepare the salmon as a whole fillet or cut it into 4-5 pieces. Continue with the recipe per instructions. Bake a few minutes less than indicated bake time.
can I prepare the baked salmon in advance?
Yes, this recipe can be prepared in the morning, then covered and refrigerated.
oven baked salmon-
Though grilling salmon produces wonderful results as does pan searing it, oven baked salmon is just as good. The salmon turns out juicy and flakey and it’s a pretty fool-proof method to preparing salmon.
how long do you cook salmon?
If the fillets are cut into pieces, the thickness of the salmon may slightly add or reduce cook time but for the most part, salmon is baked in 12-15 minutes. If a salmon fillet is baked, 15-18 minutes may be needed, depending on what the salmon is topped with and the thickness of the salmon.
salmon cooking temperature?
Salmon is usually baked in the oven at 400°F-450°F. Baking the salmon at high heat cooks the fillet quickly allowing the salmon to retain its juices inside. If salmon is overbaked, it will become dry and lose its flavors.
Cheesy Ranch Baked Salmon Recipe
- 2 pounds salmon fillet
- 2 Tbsp Ranch dressing mix
- 2/3 cup Hellman’s mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1 ½ Tbsp milk
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ⅛ tsp ground pepper
- 2/3 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine Ranch dressing mix, mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, milk, garlic and pepper.
- Place salmon onto a baking sheet, spread ranch mayo mixture over the salmon. Top with shredded cheese, add more cheese if desired.
- Bake 14-16 minutes, depending on the thickness of salmon. Broil 1-2 minutes, until cheese turns golden in color.