This simple Air Fryer Quesadilla recipe is one the entire family can enjoy for lunch, a light dinner, or even an afternoon snack for the kids! Flour tortillas filled and air fried to crispy perfection and oh so delicious.
If you enjoy quesadillas, try our popular taco bell chicken quesadilla recipe.
AIR FRYER QUESADILLAS-
This easy recipe is truly so delicious and makes for a great after-school snack, lunch, or even dinner for the whole family. The air fryer cooking method gives you the ultimate crunchy and cheesy quesadilla in no time!
Crispy tortillas loaded with shredded cheese, marina and pepperoni dipped then dipped Ranch, so so GOOD.
YOU’LL LOVE THIS RECIPE-
- It is SO easy to make.
- Loved by kids and adults alike.
- So versatile and may be changed up!
- Much healthier than frying quesadillas in oil.
With just 4 simple ingredients you can have these delicious air fryer quesadillas ready!
- Tortilla– You want to use good quality flour tortillas that are large or burrito size.
- Marinara– We like to add marinara sauce to our quesadillas but you can also just serve the quesadillas with the marinara as aside.
- Cheese– For the cheese, you want to use any of your favorite shredded cheese, such as shredded Colby jack, cheddar, mozzarella, provolone, or Mexican blend.
- Pepperoni– You can use either whole pieces of pepperoni or chopped pepperoni for this quesadilla recipe.
Pizza Quesadilla Variations-
Just like when making a pizza you can add different toppings onto a pizza, you can also add extras into the air fryer quesadillas. Here are some extras we enjoy:
- Banana Peppers
- Green Peppers
- Ground Sausage
- Bacon Bits
HOW TO MAKE QUESADILLAS in air fryer-
This recipe is so easy to make. With just 5 minutes of prep time, you can have these quesadillas cooking!
- Assemble quesadillas– Spread the marinara sauce on half of the tortilla. Add shredded cheese and pepperoni on top of the marinara sauce and fold the tortilla in half. Repeat with the second quesadilla.
- Air fry– Add the prepared tortillas into an air fryer basket and cook for about 6-8 minutes, or until crispy and the cheese has melted.
- Serve– Slice into pieces and serve while hot.
What to serve air fryer quesadillas with? Serve the quesadillas with marinara sauce, homemade guacamole, or even Ranch as a dipping sauce.
FREQEUNlTY ASKED QUESTIONS-
To reheat, just add these quesadillas back into the air fryer or onto a skillet and cook until reheated.
Yes, you can substitute flour tortillas for corn tortillas.
Yes, these are great to make in advance. Prepare per instructions and refrigerate the quesadillas. Cook and serve. (TIP: Be sure to keep the quesadillas covered so the tortilla doesn’t become dry.) Store for up to 3 days in the fridge.
These quesadillas freeze great! Prepare per instructions and freeze quesadillas. Thaw overnight and cook per instructions.
MORE air fryer rECIPES-
If there is one small kitchen appliance we absolutely love, it will have to be our Air Fryer, we use it every day!
Air Fryer Quesadilla
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 2 oz pepperoni
- 4 Tbsp marinara sauce
- Add half of the marinara sauce onto one side of the tortilla and top with half of the shredded cheese and pepperoni. Fold the tortilla in half and repeat with the second tortilla.
- Add the quesadillas into the air fryer basket and air fry at 350°F for 6-8 minutes or until crispy.
- With a pizza cutter cut into desired slices and serve.