This oven Roasted Cauliflower recipe with an avocado Ranch dip is amazing! The cauliflower florets are crispy and crunchy and combined with the avocado dip, a perfect combination of flavors!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
It’s so easy to oven roast cauliflower. All you really need to roast cauliflower in the oven is some oil or butter and seasoning, toss and bake. This recipe takes plain cauliflower and adds a spin to it. The cauliflower florets are dredged in butter and a crispy parmesan breadcrumb seasoned mixture giving the vegetable crispiness and adding so much flavor. The homemade avocado Ranch dip takes the recipe to a whole new level!
how to make roasted cauliflower-
Roasting cauliflower is so simple and requires like 5 minutes of prep time, it’s so easy.
- CAULIFLOWER: Trim cauliflower into medium florets. TIP: Be sure the cauliflower florets are uniform in size for even baking.
- BUTTER: Combine the ingredients for the first bowl. Mix the butter with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- COATING: For a crispy finish, combine the bread crumbs with panko crumbs, parmesan, paprika and Italian seasoning.
- Dredge the cauliflower florets in the butter, coating generously.
- Coat in the breadcrumb mixture and lay out on a baking sheet.
- Roast cauliflowers until crispy on the outside and desired doneness on the inside.
avocado ranch dip-
The oven baked cauliflower are amazing themselves but this avocado ranch dip really does perfect the recipe. It’s so easy to make the dip. Prepare the dip while the cauliflower is roasting.
- Mash the avocado with a fork.
- Add the mayo, garlic, Ranch dressing, hot sauce and pepper and mix to combine.
can roasted cauliflower be reheated?
Yes, to reheat roasted cauliflower in the oven until hot or in a skillet.
what can I serve with the baked cauliflower?
This side is going to become a family favorite. I’d love to hear your feedback in the comments below once you give the recipe a try. 🙂
You’ll love these other side dishes-
- Cheesy Baked Asparagus– Asparagus baked with cheese.
- Easy Guacamole Recipe– An easy guac dip!
- Baked French Fries– The best french fries recipe.
- Green Bean Casserole– Cheesy green beans recipe.
Oven Roasted Cauliflower Recipe
- 4 cups raw cauliflower, medium florets
- Cut cauliflower into uniform medium florets.
- Combine all the ingredients for each bowl.
- In bowl one, combine the butter, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- In bowl two, combine the breadcrumbs, panko crumbs, parmesan cheese, paprika and Italian seasoning.
- Take florets and dredge in bowl 1, then bowl 2. Layout onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes, until cauliflower is crispy.
- Combine the avocado, mayo, Ranch, garlic, hot sauce and pepper for the dipping sauce.
- Serve and enjoy hot or cold.