An easy Bacon Wrapped Chicken Recipe perfect for parties or a quick dinner! Chicken wrapped in bacon, coated in seasoned browned sugar and baked until caramelized.
The chicken becomes so juicy, the bacon crispy and the brown sugar caramelized and adds so much flavor to the chicken and bacon.
– chicken breasts – bacon – brown sugar – ground paprika – ground black pepper
1. In a bowl, combine brown sugar, paprika, pepper, garlic powder and chili powder.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Cut the bacon strips in half. Cut the chicken breast into small bite-size pieces.
4. Wrap the bacon around the chicken pieces. Generously coat chicken with the brown sugar mixture.
5. Bake at 400°F for 25-30 minutes, or until bacon is crispy.