Easy recipe for homemade baked zucchini fries. Crispy and crunchy on the outside and so juicy on the inside, served with an avocado ranch dip.
You are going to love these zucchini fries and you’d never know they weren’t fried! The zucchini are dredged in parmesan crumbs and baked until crispy.
– zucchini – all-purpose flour – eggs – panko crumbs – bread crumbs
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Cut the zucchini into thin even fries (wedges). 3. Prepare bowl 1, bowl 2, and bowl 3.
4. Working in batches, fully dredge the zucchini fries into the flour bowl, then egg bowl, and finishes by dredging into bread crumb bowl.
5. Place the coated zucchini fries onto the lined baking sheet. 6. Baked at 425°F for about 20-25 minutes, until the zucchini fries are crispy and golden brown.
7. Meanwhile, prepare the avocado dipping sauce. In a bowl, combine the mashed avocado, mayo, Ranch dressing, garlic, hot sauce, and pepper.