This hearty Beef and Cabbage Soup is that perfect bowl of soup! Seasoned tender beef chunks with fresh cabbage, potatoes, onions, and carrots in a seasoned soup base.
It’s surprising how much flavor this soup has since it uses such minimal ingredients! If you’ve never tried seasoned meat, this will be a game-changer for soups.
– Beef – Salt – Pepper – Garlic – Bay Leaf – Water – Potatoes – Olive Oil
1. Cut the meat into even-sized chunks. Add the salt, pepper, sliced garlic and crushed bay leaves, mix and allow to marinade for up to 2 days.
2. In a Dutch oven bring water to a soft boil over medium heat on the stove top. 3. Meanwhile prepare the veggies. In a skillet saute the onion.
4. Add the potatoes to the water. Add the salt and pepper and cook over medium high heat until potatoes are almost fully cooked.
5. Add in the cabbage and cook until the cabbage is tender. Then add the sauteed vegetable mixture, seasonings, add fresh herbs and cook for about 2-3 minutes. 6. Remove from heat.