The easiest homemade Butter Cookies Recipe! These classic butter cookies are dipped in chocolate and topped with sprinkles, making them the perfect Holiday cookies.
This cookie recipe is buttery yet crispy and then dipped in chocolate, so GOOD. These delicious homemade Italian butter cookies are so fun to make with the kids.
– Butter – Sugar – Egg – Milk – Vanilla Extract – Salt – All Purpose Flour
1. Cream the butter with a mixer. Once creamy, add the sugar and mix until creamy and fluffy.
2. Add the vanilla, egg, and milk and mix until combined. 3. Add half of the batter to a prepared piping bag with an open star piping tip.
4. Using a rosette tip, pipe about 26-28 round rosettes onto a baking sheet with parchment paper. You want to leave 2 inches apart from each cookie.
5. Once the cookies are piped onto the baking sheets, chill in the fridge for about 15 minutes. 6. Bake the cookies for about 12-14 minutes, or until lightly golden.
7. Transfer cookies to a cooling rack and cool completely. 8. Melt your chocolate, dip half of the cookie into the chocolate and add back to the lined baking sheets.
9. Place the cookies back into the fridge until the chocolate has hardened.