The easiest homemade Cheese Ravioli in a creamy sauce you’ll want on repeat! Cheese ravioli pasta in a rich sauce ready to be enjoyed in under 30-minutes.
The butter and garlic sauteed with diced tomatoes are so flavorful. Then combined with the cheese and heavy cream completes the sauce.
– Cheese Ravioli – Butter – Garlic – Tomatoes – All-Purpose Flour
1. Start by cooking the pasta according to package instructions in a large pot, and drain using a colander or use a slotted spoon, cover to keep them warm.
2. In a large skillet, saute the butter with garlic and diced tomatoes for about 2-3 minutes. 3. Whisk in the all-purpose flour until incorporated.
4. Add the chicken broth, heavy cream, salt, and black pepper and stir to combine. 5. Add the parmesan cheese and cubed cream cheese and stir until cream cheese melts.
6. Allow the sauce to simmer until it thickens. Add the ravioli to the sauce and cook until the pasta is reheated.