Easy and delicious Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole Recipe. Chicken stuffed with ham and cheese in a creamy sauce that will become a family favorite!
This recipe requires no breading or frying and is ready to bake in under 15 minutes.
– Chicken Breasts – Ham – Cheese – Chicken Soup – Sour Cream
1. Cut each chicken in half lengthwise and beat with a meat mallet. Cut in half again. Lightly season with salt and pepper.
HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN CORDON BLEU CASSEROLE?
2. Add half of a slice of ham and half a slice of cheese over chicken pieces. Tightly roll up chicken. Continue with remaining ingredients.
3. In a bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, water, salt, pepper and paprika. Set aside. 4. Cover the bottom of a casserole dish with a few tablespoons of the cream.
5. Add all of the chicken into the casserole dish with the seam of chicken tucked under. 6. Pour the rest of the creamy mixture over top the chicken. Cover dish with foil.
7. Bake in preheated oven to 365°F covered with foil for 45-60 minutes, (until the cream is bubbling everywhere.) Remove foil and cook another 10 minutes.