Easy recipe for Grilled Chicken Wings that are crispy and charred on the outside and juicy and tender on the inside.
Chicken wings marinated in a simple homemade marinade and then grilled to crispy perfection!
– chicken wings – oil – salt – garlic powder – paprika – onion powder – italian seasoning
1. Rinse and pat dry the chicken wings and place in a bowl or plastic bag.
2. Toss the chicken wings with the oil and then toss in the seasoning blend until all the chicken is coated and allow the chicken to marinate.
3. Add the chicken wings to the grill and grill until fully cooked, flipping halfway through.
4. Remove the wings from the grill and serve with your favorite dipping sauces and enjoy!