This Creamy Vegetable Tilapia Recipe is such a crowd pleaser! Tender tilapia fillets under a bed of creamy vegetables and herbs, topped with cheese and baked!
– Tilapia Fish Filets – Onion – Carrots – Red Pepper – Cilantro
1. FRY FILLETS: Dredge the fillets into the milk mixture then into the flour mixture.
2. In a skillet, heat oil until hot and fry the fillets until golden. Repeat with all the fillets.
3. VEGETABLES: In a skillet, sauté the chopped onions until tender. Add the grated carrots and cubed peppers to the onion and sauté until cooked. Mince the garlic and add to skillet.
4. SAUCE: Add the ingredients for the sauce into the skillet and bring to a simmer. Mix in the chopped greens.
5. ASSEMBLE: Add a thin layer of the vegetable mixture to the bottom of the casserole dish and add the tilapia into the dish.
6. Add the rest of the creamy spread on top of the fish and top with the shredded cheese. 7. Cover the-dish with foil and bake until cooked and cheese is bubbly.