An easy recipe for the most delicious Shrimp Scampi Recipe. Juicy shrimp bathed in flavor-packed garlic butter and wine sauce.
This Italian dish is shrimp (or prawns) seasoned, cooked and smothered in the most delicious butter and garlic wine sauce.
– Shrimp – Salt – Black Pepper – Paprika – Olive Oil or Canola Oil
1. In a small bowl, combine salt, pepper, and paprika. Coat and toss the shrimp in the seasoning.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium/high heat. Once hot, add the seasoned shrimp. Cook 1-2 minutes per side. Remove the shrimp from the skillet, cover to keep warm.
3. In the same skillet, add butter and minced garlic. Saute over medium heat until fragrant.
4. Add the wine with the broth and simmer for 3-4 minutes. Add the shrimp back in and cook until shrimp is reheated.
5. Top with fresh parsley and lemon juice. Toss lightly to combine and serve.