This delicious iced coffee recipe is so easy, sweet, creamy and bold, this is going to become your new favorite!
You can use any of your favorite coffee beans, whether it is light roast, medium roast, dark roast or even espresso beans!
– brewed coffee chilled – whole milk or creamer – sweetener – ice
There are several different methods that you can use to make your coffee!
1. Using a coffee maker you brew the amount of iced coffee you want.
2. Transfer the coffee into a pitcher or cup, depending on the amount you made and allow to cool.
1. In a mason jar or pitcher, add the ground coffee and then pour in the water and stir. 2. Transfer to the fridge and allow to steep 16-18 hours!
3. Pour the brewed coffee through a thin strainer. 4. Discard the beans and pour the coffee over ice and add creamer and syrup.